The Equinox release date......

mmmm

Should be the same date in the USA, if ML wants our business :roll::lol: THE 17th . Howboutit ML :impatient::timer::waiting::heybud::confused::snapoutofit::santa: Is my Equinox going to be under the tree , or the tree of Christmas - 2018 :roll:

Last edited:
And WHO made this announcement? Hasnt been ML yet. Sat. the world will end..... what ya think?:lol:

Well

It's the 17th :roll::lol: no release, maybe Monday morning, if not how does Minelab feel about not putting EQs under the Christmas tree :( Its coming however, Mine Labs site IS STILL DOWN :yes::D

It's the 17th :roll::lol: no release, maybe Monday morning, if not how does Minelab feel about not putting EQs under the Christmas tree :( Its coming however, Mine Labs site IS STILL DOWN :yes::D

Minelab site is back up, but the EQ600 is gone. Same time the ML site went down, the MD-hunter site removed all recent posts about the equinox. very weird.

Jason

The 600 is on the site, you have to spend more time clicking :lol:, well guy's it is Monday the 18th of December , No release , under my Christmas tree will be mostly bare :roll: thanks ML , your the best :(

The 600 is on the site, you have to spend more time clicking :lol:, well guy's it is Monday the 18th of December , No release , under my Christmas tree will be mostly bare :roll: thanks ML , your the best :(

Pffft, you have like 10 CTXs and Excals .... and live in the snow belt. Watcha need another detector for anyhow?!? :laughing:

David

Living 10 miles from the mid Atlantic coast, going to pick up a EQ800, its light , waterproof to 10 foot, will be nice in the dry sand to, instead of the heavy CTX with a 17 hanging. Later bro PS With all the hunters down their when you claim you go to the beach and hunt, U better pick up one, as a little edge on them might be a good thing :shock::laughing:

Earl, Serious I think you should wait to purchase. With the way your luck has changed you might win one!!:wincup:

Obn

:lol: You got to be kidding bro., we will see Joe. PS your probably wright, by the time i get OBN mod kits- on my Excalibur's most likely won't need it :yes::D

I Here Ya

If it doesn't come out by WED 12-20-2017 , i won't pull the trigger, DEW send me up a Florida blond, so i can put her under the Christmas tree in place of the EQ 800, and ill be a happy camper :shock::laughing: PS Dew i promise i won't stretch this thread out after the 20th, :impatient:

The only blonds willing to give up their bikinis for snow boarding are not the smart blonds, broke and looking for a sugar daddy, or not in their right mindsss.:cool:

Im ready to see how well made the machine is.....give me a week ... if theres something that can brake... im the man.:lol:

mmmm

Who sells the yellow knobs, i dont shop on ebay, dont have paypall, i need one, my Excalibur Blue 1000 , broke a knob in the move :?: I believe you on the Blonds :lol: I am pretty easy going with machine's, it doesn't look as heavy duty as the CTX, and not used to seeing ML putting the coil wire outside the shaft, were going back in time, :roll::lol:

Surf......... have you swung a CTX in the water? Dang 2X4. If i need to cover a lot of sand out there i grab the Xcal. This time of the year the CTX because you have no choice but to move slow with it. In current...... it will plain wear ya out trying to maintain coil control. So ... im all for the coil being outside..... AND coil swap is going to be FAST. I dont like the cable sticking straight out of the back...... or the battery hook ups. I see issues coming there.

Dew

I will swing mostly the Excalibur's in the water, i have only submerged the 800, the CTX3030s will be used dry sand, wet sand, up to knee deep, i won't be submerging them, i believe they will last longer without issues , if i stick to that, i had 1st time out bad luck with the 14x9 coiltek , sent it back for a full refund, Itsaring said the 17 inch coil can be busted up in the surf, so depending how ruff it is , will determine how far i push it, i am new to the CTX3030s, but thought they will be better in my line up than the land only E-trac, since i am at the beach now the CTX3030s win for my need's, also looking at a Eq 800, as sometimes i might like the fact, of a faster, lighter machine that's semi water proof to swing, as the 17 inch coil after 2 hour's it- feels like a ton , Earl

Surf......... have you swung a CTX in the water? Dang 2X4. If i need to cover a lot of sand out there i grab the Xcal. This time of the year the CTX because you have no choice but to move slow with it. In current...... it will plain wear ya out trying to maintain coil control. So ... im all for the coil being outside..... AND coil swap is going to be FAST. I dont like the cable sticking straight out of the back...... or the battery hook ups. I see issues coming there.
I made a skinny shaft for the ctx.. but the dang coil cable is an issue.

Back
Top Bottom