Greetings from Cana, VA just north of (Mayberry) home of Andy Griffith Mt. Airy, NC

geoclean

As new hunter with a passion for history, I have armed myself with an AT PRO to trek the mountains of the Blue ridge in search of the elusive settlers of times past. Searching old homesteads that only leave a footprint of stone foundations and paths to the future we know today.
It is great to meet fellow hunters as a new explorer and I hope to learn much and share many discoveries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome from the Finger Lakes.....:yes: (I have visited that area a few times. Love that part of the country)

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

This AT Pro video series might be of help, here is part 1 of a 4 part series they made, after part 1 you should see where you can click for part 2 and so on -

Welcome! I lived in Roanoke for about 20 years (moved there just before the big flood in 1985) and traveled all over southwest VA in my job. It is indeed a beautiful area. I'd love to go smallmouth fishing on the New River again.

Since you're from just north of Mayberry I thought you might enjoy this comic :lol:

andygriffithopening5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom