• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Can anyone access the minelab website?

sandgroper

Elite Member
Minelab website isn't working for me, and neither is the xchange2 application. Just wondering if it's just my internet, or if you guys are experiencing it too.

Wow, not sure what we are going to do.

This Equinox thing is big, is this the end as it was for Twentieth century motor car company?

Thanks guys, and thank you for that link, gamiller. It's a bit annoying that I can't transfer my data from the CTX right now, but I'm hoping it'll work tomorrow :)

Their site was down all day yesterday as well. My personal guess is that something unplanned is happening with their server - no company would voluntarily have their entire web presence unavailable this long, on a weekend to boot. It’s not necessarily in Minelab’s ability to directly control. Hopefully things get sorted out for them soon.

You can still transfer data, you just cant see the GPS plots on a map.

Yes you're right, I should've phrased it a bit differently. What I meant is that because I can't see where the geohunts/findpoints were taken, I won't be able to correctly label each geohunt/findpoint.

But the website is back up and running so I'll do it first thing in the morning now so my detector is empty for tomorrow's hunt :)

Back
Top Bottom