Info on san leandro California club?

kompa

Ive heard that there is a md club here in the east bay between san leandro and union city. Anyone have contact info? I havesearch and found nothing online. Thanks.

Detecting Club

HI.
Try this number it still may be good.
Lee(CA)

Original California Searchers
San Leandro, Ca
510-793-5081

I'm in Tracy and looking for some one to tag along with and show me the ropes. I received a detector for xmas and want to get started. if anyone's interested let me know. Thanks Lee

I live in san leandro, I don't know of a club here but I have met a guy last year who told me about that club, I cannot find the info he gave me (we were both detecting and ran into each other) I wanted to call but never did because I had a hunting buddy for almost two summers and we went everywhere, he worked for the parks and got laid off, (illegal help was cheaper I guess).
Just don't make mess and clean up after yourself, the public parks are safe to hunt, I hunt them a lot. pm me if you are around here if I am not working I will hunt with you but I will only be around here for another few weeks or so. (gotta get ready for what this country is going to turn into) HH

Back
Top Bottom