Check Your change!!!

nscrcr8z

Forum Supporter
I Was at local store other day getting a drink got back like 90 cents Imeditatly when it exchanged hands I heard thats nice crisp clink.......a 1944 quarter.....I was excited didnt even have to get my hands dirty lol now everytime I get change back I'm eyeballing it times are hard I suppose people spending there stash

I always eyeball my change! In my office the drink machines return different change if you press the return lever. On occasion I go and play the return change slots as I call them. Once I got lucky with a silver Rosie returned :lol:

also seems like i've been gettin alot of wheaties in my change lately

I always check my change but never get anything very good, and if I see one more 1965 quarter then i'm going too...:cuss:

I started checking my change when I started this group and seen a post on eyebal finds. Haven`t got anything good yet. HH

my wife is a waitress so brings home a ton of change everyday, I look at everything, I check all her bills for low serial numbers too....lol

Get a job

Get a job as a cashier like me! If I see a silver in my till I trade in for it. So far in a year. I have found 1 silver quarter, 1 silver dime, 2 war nickles, about ten wheats, and a hardly readalbe indian head. I just trade in for them after I find them. I also found a silver quarter on the floor. I kicked something across the floor and it had that nice clinking sound to it and lo and behold it was an untarnished 52.

HH Michael

I'll have to see if I can remember where I put it, but my favorite find of all time was a (very worn, date almost unreadable) barber dime that I received in change from a soft drink machine. :D Not worth any more then bullion value, but I wish I knew the story behind how it got in there and just exactly how long and where that dime had been circulating...

Craig

Every five years I find a rosie in my change. I am past due! I did find a wheat a couple of months ago!

I always check my change, and several clerks must think I am checking them to make sure they gave me the correct amount because they start to eye me very suspiciously!

I think about that happening too, usually too late.

Back
Top Bottom