ENDED 2018 Christmas Gift Exchange

Jerr-Man's package arrived tonight. I will let you know what he sent Christmas morning.:xmas::xtree:

I received my package from RT6Detectors and it is AWESOME!
Do you think he knows I swing a Garrett?
Thanks bro!

Attachments

• RT6.jpg
    RT6.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 880
Well now i just feel terrible cause i heard from my partner who told me he has shipped my package :yes: it should arrive on Saturday, I am just feeling like a dummy now as i didnt want to say anything on here but after not hearing back from him especially after he got my gift i feared the worst, my mind has been all over the map and with little sleep its to be expected :p but aside from that i want to thank everyone for the love and support and just for Caring as i know its not a place for such a dark topic but Cancer Sucks and this place and hobby has been my escape God Bless You All =) Merry Christmas :D

I have exchanged gifts with mascard1 and he sent me a nice assortment of stuff! The coins and silver bar are great! The little gizmo is a pocket microscope with a light so you can inspect coins up close. Super useful! Thanks mascard1!

oFjAH3l.jpg

It's one of my vintage machines but it works fine. They are a great family and all are interested in detecting, even their father. I figured that it would be easier if they weren't having to share detectors. I expect to hear a lot more from them when the ground thaws out again.

Sorry for taking so long to send your package, our family is juggling 5 jobs with 2 vehicles. :drive: My sister brought me to the post office today (our town doesn't have its own so we drive 3 towns over, it was fun :D ), and I mailed your package. :yes: It should come on Monday! :present: PM sent with tracking info. Hope you like it. :D

Merry Christmas Silversmith & everyone else, too. :D

Sorry for taking so long to send your package, our family is juggling 5 jobs with 2 vehicles. :drive: My sister brought me to the post office today (our town doesn't have its own so we drive 3 towns over, it was fun :D ), and I mailed your package. :yes: It should come on Monday! :present: PM sent with tracking info. Hope you like it. :D

Merry Christmas Silversmith & everyone else, too. :D

Ditto! Choppadude's package was also mailed today. :yes: I sent him a private message with the tracking number. Wishing you all a merry Christmas!

I will be opening and sharing mine as soon as cellrdwellr gets his. He should have had it Friday but I guess our postal service is having some issues. Hopefully he gets it soon!

Received my gift today, will update tonight with a photo :grin:
EDIT: pic added, thanks gtodude! Solid gift! Love the sharks teeth and fossils! Happy holidays everyone!

Attachments

• 1224181614~2.jpg
    1224181614~2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
I received my gift from Wolf Dog today. A handmade paracord key ring and some nice coins in a lot better shape that I can find around here. Also a hand made card and nice letters from him and his sister Princess. Thanks Wolf Dog and Princess.
WD1.JPG
WD2.jpg

I received my gift from Wolf Dog today. A handmade paracord key ring and some nice coins in a lot better shape that I can find around here. Also a hand made card and nice letters from him and his sister Princess. Thanks Wolf Dog and Princess.
View attachment 432194
View attachment 432195

:goodpost: I'm very glad you like what I sent. :D Merry Christmas, Silversmith and everyone else, too!

Thanks again, Vlad for making this exchange possible, and thanks again Silversmith for the wonderful gift that you sent me! :gottaluv:

Cellrdwellr,

You are very welcome! Glad ya liked it! I figured since you hunt in an area with the possibilities of finding old silver and pottery, those books would be very helpful in iD’ing makers. The sharks teeth and fossils draw thousands upon thousands of people here every year so I thought it would be a bonus for ya. I noticed in your albums that you have a lot of really cool coin but didn’t see any Morgan’s so I was hoping you didn’t have one yet. I’ll be opening your gift in the morning...I am super stoked to open it! The wife actually hid it from my filthy paws! :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Today the postman dropped off two boxes and two cards along with the ones i have already got, i have a tree full of presents and i cant thank you all enough =) I am really looking forward to opening them, I feel so fortunate to have you all in my corner Merry Christmas Everyone :D

My Christmas Gift From Jerr-Man

Here is what Jerr-Man sent me! Thank You! AWESOME!

Attachments

• My Gift From Jerr-Man 2018.jpg
    My Gift From Jerr-Man 2018.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 357
Gift recieved

I received my gift from Princess yesterday and opened it this morning. I am amazed at the thoughtfulness and talent of this young lady.
Handmade card, Very touching original poem that she wrote herself, Paracord keychain (I LOVE paracord items for camping and hiking) some ornaments for our tree and lastly some nice coins!
I can only imagine the things Princess will accomplish in life and am sure that her parents are beaming with pride.
Another awesome Christmas gift exchange here at the Friendly Forum!

Merry Christmas to all!

Opened my gift today from Cellrdwellr and wow! I received some seriously cool old stuff that isn’t found often here in FL! I received a nice assortment of buttons, buckles, a token, crucifix, a Chinese coin, some cleaning supplies, coin holders and a USB charger which will come in very handy with the NOX!

My 10 year old is fascinated with the age of these items as am I. Makes me really want to get out of state and do some more hunting in Northeast!

Thank you cellrdwellr for such a great gift! Merry Christmas to you and the entire forum! Have a great day guys and gals!!!

Eric

Attachments

• E20AD663-33A0-4DA0-88ED-2BE970FDFA4F.jpg
    E20AD663-33A0-4DA0-88ED-2BE970FDFA4F.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 337
I opened my box from ScubaDetector. WOW! What a wonderful gift. I beautiful tin with a very generous amount of gourmet trail mix (almonds, pecans, cashews, and big dried cranberries). The tin was decorated with chocolate Kennedy halves, 2 chocolate dollar bills, and silver coins! 4 q's: 2 standers and 2 gw's. Also 2 dimes: barber and merc. As if that's not enough, I found a $50 gift card to Micky D's taped to the bottom of the tin! What a generous guy!! Thanks, Scuba-D-man!!!!

Last edited:
1st off i want to say wow :wow: you all have really made my X-mas :shock: i had a amazing day and was just shocked at how generous you all are
1st Card Is from Dave @ River Team 6 Thanks Dave Merry Christmas.
2nd is from Penny Finder, Hung it right on the tree =) Thanks Paula :D Merry Christmas.
3rd is from Matmit I absolutely love the love token =) (the seated dime is a love token) and i have never seen one in person and the cross will go with me everywhere, Thanks Matt Merry Christmas.
4th Wolfdog & Princess a very nice hand written poem Thank You Princess :D That was very nice Merry Christmas.
5th is from Silversmith45 (my partner last year) and wow what a cool box of goods =) i cant wait to use the telescope =) i was in the market for one too, i really needed 1 :D Thanks Richard Merry Christmas.
6th :shock: Wow you really out did you self Yacorie, He sent me a very nice and sharp knife, some very nice silver halfs, a 24k plated coin set, a set of amazing 2 dollar bills, a neat magic trick (i will need to work at lol but way fun) and 20 bucks to treat myself to what ever i choose :D and what really touched me was his very 1st dug IHP & Barber Half he feels brought him good luck he now passes on to me :wow: Jim You Out Did Yourself WOW!
7th The Real Rat Fink Wow a $50 gift card to Kellyco, a movie pass good for at least a few movies & some amazing Chocolates to eat while im there =) wow Thanks Casey
And last is from my partner Sumrtym a box of goods that will be put to good use ;) Thanks Daren ..... God Bless You All You Really Warmed my heart this year and i cant say enough for how much this helped raise my spirits .

Attachments

• wolfdog & Princess.jpg
    wolfdog & Princess.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 260
  • matmit2.jpg
    matmit2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 258
  • Matmit.jpg
    Matmit.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 270
  • PennyFinder.jpg
    PennyFinder.jpg