Treasurenet.com sold..

TreasureNet.com, The oldest and largest treasure hunting website on the internet was sold yesterday for an undisclosed amount of money.

The Central Texas company ForumFoundry took control of the website yesterday (3 February 2012), and moved the website to an IP address on its servers in Austin.

Good! Maybe they will update that stupid software with something from this century. :laughing:

I did get a request from FF a few days ago to sell this forum and from someone else the next day, it seems every other week there is a request to sell. I don't even ask what they have to offer :lalalala"

Vlad, when you say "FF", do you mean ForumFoundry, the group that bought T-Net? What are they doing, trying to build a detecting forum empire??!?:roll:

Vlad, when you say "FF", do you mean ForumFoundry, the group that bought T-Net? What are they doing, trying to build a detecting forum empire??!?:roll:

Yes thats what I meant Ron, not a detecting but an outdoor related empire it seems.

LOL!

I posted a new thread over there asking what the general members thought about it and it was deleted by the mods! I guess they don't want people to know the truth?

I did get a request from FF a few days ago to sell this forum and from someone else the next day, it seems every other week there is a request to sell. I don't even ask what they have to offer :lalalala"

I wouldn't want to know either Vlad!!:D:yes::lol:

LOL!

I posted a new thread over there asking what the general members thought about it and it was deleted by the mods! I guess they don't want people to know the truth?

HA! :D At least they didn't ban you!:laughing: I hear they are quick to pull the trigger over there!

HA! :D At least they didn't ban you!:laughing: I hear they are quick to pull the trigger over there!

I considered that possibility and decided I didn't care. :yes:

That place is full of trolls and blow-hards. If it weren't for a handful of really great members I wouldn't be wasting my time there.

When I posted about it over there they deleted every thread that it was
mentioned in, censorship is alive and well. Must of been something I said :laughing:

Yeah, and don't even think about mentioning another website or a dealer or manufacturer that doesn't pay them cash every month. Findmall is a horribly run website with some great members that post there.

From TreasureWorks.com

Leading Treasure Hunting website SOLD

TreasureNet.com, The oldest and largest treasure hunting website on the internet was sold yesterday for an undisclosed amount of money.

The Central Texas company ForumFoundry took control of the website yesterday (3 February 2012), and moved the website to an IP address on its servers in Austin.

We have not heard from former Treasurenet owner Marc Austin, or from ForumFounfry about details of the sale, or what plans the company has for the website, but we expect some news soon. As of today there is no mention of the sale of Treasurenet on either the TreasureNet website or on the ForumFoundry website.

ForumFoundry is comprised of a series of network forums and blogs on a wide verity of subjects from ATV’s to fishing and Technology. It appears that the acquisition of Treasurenet is the companies’ first step into the treasure hunting and metal detecting world.
Who is the owner and email address and phone number. I was banned for three months, six months, then three months that should had been lifted June 7. A member complaint while I was ban and now ban until May 22, 2020. Contact me. [email protected]

Sam

Back
Top Bottom