We need a group hunt in northwest Arkansas or River Valley

Civil_war22

We need some fellow detectorist to join us in a group hunt in northwest Arkansas or the River Valley. Seems the group that used to do it is no longer around. We’ve set up a new group, for civil war relics, coin hunting, and misc. Anyone in these areas that are interested in joining please PM me.

We’ve started a group in Arkansas, for the River Valley, and NWA. Also some parts of Oklahoma, and Missouri. If interested please contact me via PM. Thanks

I have to speek to my hunting buddy , when he gets back into town. But it;s something we may be interested in. What is the process of joining , how many members do you have, and last do you have any upcoming hunts planned ? We both live about 30 miles south of Kansas City Mo. Saw your post so thought I'd ask about it. Were both primarily cw relic hunters.

Where is all the Arkansas folks purchasing Minelab from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question about Arkansas public schools. I'm from Arkansas originally, family up in the NW Arkansas area. I have a brother who has detected decades. My brother feels that hunting the simple school grounds, is ill advised for some reason, as Mike puts it, "I drive by these schools daily, and I never see a detector."

Is he over reacting, without good reason? I'm talking about Fayetteville Siloam Springs area.

I just hunted a school on saturday. Some sort of bad kids school. I got permission from my friend (principle) and I made sure he talked to the board. In hindsight, I should have got permission in writing. There is not any fencing of any sort around the school and there is a track that the public uses on weekends. It felt more like a public park than anything. Can you do the land outside of school grounds?

Question about Arkansas public schools. I'm from Arkansas originally, family up in the NW Arkansas area. I have a brother who has detected decades. My brother feels that hunting the simple school grounds, is ill advised for some reason, as Mike puts it, "I drive by these schools daily, and I never see a detector."

Is he over reacting, without good reason? I'm talking about Fayetteville Siloam Springs area.

For safety reasons, most schools in our area are fenced and people off the street don't have access. I have been able to hunt a few in the past, but only if they're not fenced. Schools are about like tot lots anymore, kids really don't have anything of value on them to lose......nothing I look for anyway.

For safety reasons, most schools in our area are fenced and people off the street don't have access. I have been able to hunt a few in the past, but only if they're not fenced. Schools are about like tot lots anymore, kids really don't have anything of value on them to lose......nothing I look for anyway.

These schools I saw back then, were not fenced at all, but something seemed to convince my brother that schools were not to be detected in his small town.

These schools I saw back then, were not fenced at all, but something seemed to convince my brother that schools were not to be detected in his small town.

Interesting......hard to say why then. It may have been his timing or they may have been picked clean. Probably better sites there, with the University in town. I wonder if anyone ever organized a detector group.....?

Anyone interested in getting together for a hunt?

I will hunt either one with good company

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom