Permission Short Productive Hunt 07/28

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Well, maybe my luck is finally changing. I had a new permission to hunt an older farm site that had been farmed for many years. The present owners have had many family outings on this property. Most of my finds were around the farm house and barn area. I managed $1.03 in clads, pennies not shown and I can't believe I was able to find 3 silvers. My first silver Franklin half 1952, under a big old apple tree. Only my 2nd GW silver quarter 1944 and a Roosevelt dime 1963. I will return and hunt more on this site but my home projects need my attention right now. Maybe not many clads but for me 3 silvers is a good hunt as I don't find many silvers.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER

Attachments

• IMG_0064 (2).jpg
    IMG_0064 (2).jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0065 (2).jpg
    IMG_0065 (2).jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 214
Congratulations bubbaron! Great that you are starting to get some silvers, and nothing like "Big Ben" looking up at you when you pop that plug! Nice going!

That's a GREAT hunt IMO! I've only found two silver GW's and I've never found a silver half...found a Kennedy half once, but it wasn't one of the silver content ones. Looking forward to what you find on your next outing there.

Three silvers with a Benjamin would be a good hunt for 90% of the guys on this forum, way to go!

Back
Top Bottom