A little silver, a little token

TundraPlugger

Elite Member
I got up this morning before the rest of the crowd to go do some swinging. I went back to Makoti, ND to go back over a couple old spots I've detected as well as checking out a couple new curb strips. It turned out fairly well.

I dug the 1961-D Rosie first and the 3 wheats shortly after. They came from in front of a modular home where an old house used to be.

I went back to a yard I've detected 3 or 4 times and dug the thin Sterling thing. I think it must have been part of some sort of jewelry at one time.

I headed back towards the lake and made a quick stop in a little town along the way.
I went to a curb strip that I've detected many times before and the only signal worth digging was the old Colorado tax token.
371ec0ca642c4da57adaa3ee980d5640.jpg
d276ec7a5d5e59fa75d16f7a6acf260c.jpg
6b85581dc798934f192a6bf3bb95fa35.jpg
710e1b32f456a9733ed6094783d12ccb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That’s it - I gotta get a summer home in North Dakota! Tokens are littering the ground like Zincolns out there :laughing: Keys are a favorite find of mine too - so I think that Cavalier key is pretty neat, too. Add in a little silver and some old Wheats - yep, you had yourself a mighty fine hunt!!

That’s it - I gotta get a summer home in North Dakota! Tokens are littering the ground like Zincolns out there :laughing: Keys are a favorite find of mine too - so I think that Cavalier key is pretty neat, too. Add in a little silver and some old Wheats - yep, you had yourself a mighty fine hunt!!
[emoji23]Thanks Airmet! Like I said in a few posts ago, There are tokens everywhere! I love digging tokens, especially if they are from a ND town. I'm surprised I missed that one. I had been up and down that edge of the street numerous times.
Metal Detecting up here has its perks but than again it all gets shutdown for 5 months starting in November.

Nice job, cool finds!
Thanks Tom! It's been around 90 up here so I figured the earlier I get out there the less sweating was going to take place. It was nice to dig a little of everything though!

Back
Top Bottom