Gold!!!!!!!!!!!

So those of you who would sell at $1500 do you see this as topping out or just taking some profit? I don't own any gold, but I think this is an upward trend that will continue.

Why would people sell an asset that keeps appreciating for something that continues to depreciate?

Why would people sell an asset that keeps appreciating for something that continues to depreciate?

Probably like me, to insure their survival. Having a little gold/silver on hand isn't a bad idea, but food, water, medical supplies, guns, ammo, fuel, etc. will keep ya going and prices for all are going up. As they say, "balance your portfolio."

Dusty

David. Jump on that before he changes his mind. Silver is around what $43. Your getting it at $25.71 and ounce. That's a no brainer buddy. Your making $121 profit right away. If you don't PM Janster (LOL) PM me and I'll buy them. :)

Oh I get my moneys worth out of selling my gold.

Last year I sold my gold and bought a 1964.5 mustang for $2,000 which I turned around and sold for $5,000. I also sold my gold and bought both an E-Trac and a V3i for testing. I turned around and sold them to pay may taxes. Then I sold it again and bought a 1965 mustang for $1,800. I've already been offered $2,500 as it sits, but I plan to do some fixing up and sell for a lot more.

Since my last selling I've collected another 40 grams to sell.

goldasofApril.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a rainbow after a storm yesterday and I wondered if it ended in a Dodge City tot lot? :D

posted by Vlad

Good Point Vlad,i still have all my Gold,silver too ! It.s security,while the Us dollar is going down in value,the Gold & Silver is going up !:yes::D

posted by Detector

Pick up a original 1969 roadrunner 426 Hemi,ill give you 5k :D and buy you a new etrac to boot,keep the stang,i used to have a clone with a 30 over 383 ati trans turbo cheeta shifter roll cage race belts,nice toy,i traded it for a Harley,best trade i ever made runs like a clock, later

Back
Top Bottom