Went coin roll hunting struck silver

ky digger

I went coin roll hunting this weekend and foud this 1951 silver dime:D:cool12::confetti::bouncie:

Attachments

• 1951 dime back.jpg
    1951 dime back.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 732
  • 1951 dime front.jpg
    1951 dime front.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 703
Nice find with your CRH. I've been doing it for about 4 months now and have a total of 4 Rosies, 1 Canadian 1957 dime and 2 war nickels, plus about 150 wheaties. I don't do the quarters or halfs yet, do you? Good Luck with future hunts. : )

Nice find with your CRH. I've been doing it for about 4 months now and have a total of 4 Rosies, 1 Canadian 1957 dime and 2 war nickels, plus about 150 wheaties. I don't do the quarters or halfs yet, do you? Good Luck with future hunts. : )

I don't do the quarters yet

Nice find!! Dime's ,Cents,Nickels are always good to me CRH,halves are your best bet for big silver finds,quarters are almost always skunk.I'm mostly a winter CRH(except I do halves year round) out MDing if the grounds not frozen:D.The more you CRH the more silver & wheats you will find.HH

Hey kydigger! Congrats on your first silver. Looks like you took my advice to heart ;). Good luck on future hunts, from here, it only gets better!

Nice dime! At first when I read this I thought that coin roll hunting meant you looked for rolls of coins buried underground... :roll:

Ok Im really missing something Just what is coin rool hunting? Please enlighten me. :?:

Last edited:
Ok Im really missing something Just what is coin rool hunting? Please enlighten me. :?:
It involves trips to various banks and purchasing sometimes hundreds of dollars in customer wrapped rolls of coins, emptying them out and hopefully finding silver,wheat pennies or other collectible coins The examined coins are then taken to "drop" banks and cashed in and the process begins again

Back
Top Bottom