*update* I was sat down twice in a hot field!

Very nice. I especially like how you didn't want to do that field alone. That's awesome

Totally awesome, amazing finds right there!

I can only dream of seated coins unless I go to the gold country!!!:cool:

Awesome finds! Great job! I have yet to find seated anything

Dang nice hunting Dan! Love the tokens and seateds!

Yeah Metal, come and lets both find one!

That's a really nice set of finds. Keep us posted when you get to go back.

Awesome finds!!

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas special edition.
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring
Total clad 2018 - 45$

Awesome finds, Dan! What a difference once the till got knocked down! Those Seated coins are fabulous enough, but I really love those tokens! That’s some great hunting at a fantastic location.

That's a pair of old ones .
Congradulations and I am also looking forward to the next report .
Good luck
,Dew

Wow Dan, you're doing great there, you have some nice finds and a good area to hunt in!

Congrats on a great hunt. I love your seated finds. Keep hunting that site and just maybe you'll find more good finds. GL & HH.

Congrats on those sweet finds!

Dream hunt right there, WTG!

Awesome finds...Congrats

Congrats on your first Seated Quarter, the Seated Dime, Indians, tokens and heel plate...some excellent digs!

Nice ! A fantastic hunt ! Congratulations ! I have yet to find a Seated Quarter , at this stage of the game , I don't know if I would be able to take the shock !

Congrats on all the nice finds especially those old silvers!

Thanks everybody for taking the time to read this post and your encouraging words I will try to keep you all updated. And to all those still looking for their first seated best of luck hope you come across one soon.

Excellent story and thanks for sharing. I have to ask though, what is a heel plate? I've never heard of such a thing. Great work!

That is some super nice digging Dan. Huge congrats on the 2 Seated Coins. Never see a lot of Seated Quarters posted. That heel plate is very neat and the Tokens are great finds. Seeing you got a pair it might be for a local business and can be researched. Wish you would posted pic's of the Indians as I have a rough time finding them and enjoy seeing them. Trapper

*update**

The friend I took out metal detecting today has Parkinson's. But he does not let it stop him from doing the things he loves.

I am excited to announce that he found his first seated coin today. It was an 1890 dime and he also found this cool Civil War badge. I am glad I was able to take him to this spot.

Attachments

• IMG_20180806_122545.jpg
    IMG_20180806_122545.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 48
The friend I took out metal detecting today has Parkinson's. But he does not let it stop him from doing the things he loves.

I am excited to announce that he found his first seated coin today. It was an 1890 dime and he also found this cool Civil War badge. I am glad I was able to take him to this spot.

Very cool piece of history right there!

That badge is phenomenal!! Honestly, that would pretty much make my year!! The finds are just getting better and better out of that field! And your buddy’s still getting it right for sure - glad to hear he got his first Seated as well. Sorry I missed the chance to meet him - I’ve heard you talk about him quite a bit. Darn family vacations :lol: Not only am I missing out on a fabulous invite, but I missed an opportunity to detect with a pretty inspiring guy. Hopefully next time :grin:

Back
Top Bottom