No way! 1914-D Wheat Penny and more!

Wow! Those fantastic finds have me fired up to get out and do some detecting. Big Congrats on a great hunt!

beephead

Wow, thanks for all the great comments!

And about "getting fired up to detect" - I had a friend up in Helena give me a call right before these two digs, he had found a trade token from Wolf Creek, Montana, none known before his find, and another from the Eddy Hotel in Helena. You bet that got me fired up to get my tail out the door and see what I could find!

Wow, thanks for all the great comments!

And about "getting fired up to detect" - I had a friend up in Helena give me a call right before these two digs, he had found a trade token from Wolf Creek, Montana, none known before his find, and another from the Eddy Hotel in Helena. You bet that got me fired up to get my tail out the door and see what I could find!
Nice hunt! Do you have plans for the key date wheat cent?

Thank you!

amc rules - I do plan on keeping the penny, I put my better finds and silver coins in 2x2 coin holders, and then into an album with pages that hold the 2x2s. I do this at the end of the detecting year, when winter sets in here. Thankfully we are having a great summer, and fall should be good too, so definitely more detecting to do!

Congrats on the awesome finds! Finding an ultra-key coin of a series is the greatest..

-- Jeff --

The elusively coveted by every hunter 1914 D ?
What a big day!
That's pretty darn cool 😎
Love it . And big congrats.
, Dew

I appreciate the comments!

Just back from an estate auction, I picked up a Lincoln Cent album for my dug Wheaties, looks to be from the 1948-49 time period. Will have to make that a winter project to see how much of it I can fill. Also got a bunch of the Highlander Beer bottle labels from Missoula.

Attachments

• album1.jpg
    album1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 24
  • album2.jpg
    album2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom