Third Sports Complex Hunt

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
The weather was perfect this morning for hunting. I decided to go back to the high school sports complex that I had detected twice this week. I looked over the whole layout and decided to detect a nice lawn area that is overlooking the football field. Sure enough, like another similar site I had hunted at a different high school sports complex it was ripe for hunting. I hit the honey hole, I netted $13.08 in clads today and the cross pendant shown in my second picture. The kids play there when there's a football game. Maybe they are clads but I had fun finding all those quarters. I had cleaned the coins from the previous two hunts from this site and that total is $20.62. So all totaled this site produced $33.70 in coins, a 14K gold chain and the cross pendant shown today. I even had a coin spill today with 4 quarters and two dimes in the same hole today. Very enjoyable hunt with low humidity and low 70 degree temps.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER

Attachments

• IMG_0014 (2).JPG
    IMG_0014 (2).JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0023 (2).jpg
    IMG_0023 (2).jpg
    123 KB · Views: 173
Bubba, you are a clad-baron for sure, my best clad, just the other day was 8.33. Anything over 5 and I think I'm doing good, and if I ever get 10 in one day I'd consider it a megaclad day. At the rate your going you should pay off that Equinox in no time. Congrats on another good hunt HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom