Black Friday

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Saw this and I totally agree!

Only in America do people trample all over each other for sales, the day after they give thanks for everything they already have.

Now isn't that the truth!

Heck, They don't even wait until the day after anymore. As soon as you get up from the dinner table you can head out and fight one another for the latest chinese electronics.
Every Christmas the Chinese economy takes right off.

I stay my arse home. Remember seeing the assistant manager at the mall get taken out over some cabbage patch dolls when I worked there as a teen. They'd kill you to get one. Better to shop at Goodwill early. You can get expensive clothes for $5 with the tags still in the clothes all year. Just bought a designer shirt for 4 bucks:laughing:

If I trample anyone, it will be with data packets. Online shopping is great, and you wouldn't catch me anywhere near a store other than a restaurant on Black Friday.

-- Tom

The stores aren't waiting until Friday morning to open up. Many are opening on Thursday later in the day. I saw where people were camping out at Best Buy since Wednesday evening.

My black Friday shopping was done online. Bought new 65" Samsung Smart HDTV at Best Buy. Went to pick it up Saturday and they dropped and damaged screen bringing it to me in warehouse in back if store and it was the last one in the store. :mad:.

After about :45 mins of negotiations they upgraded me to next model up which was 65" Samsung Smart 3D HDTV, a free $400 upgrade....:D

Hah! nice!! enjoy the 3d!
I wasn't going to buy a 3D TV but after the free 3D upgrade and watching some 3D movies on it I'm very happy with it. Just watched the 3D version of the new Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Blue Ray movie...

Back
Top Bottom