Greensboro NC area

I'm in Chapel Hill and wouldn't mind hitting somewhere between
here and there as it cools off. Rivers are at 6 month lows. Some nice old
historic locales along the Old Greensboro Road.
I just can't find one that doesn't say "POSTED NO TRESPASSING"

I'm [email protected]

WELCOME to you both! Try the “stickies” at the top of this section and also the clubs sticky at the top of the Clubs, Hunts and Event section of the Forum. There is also a Chat Room on this forum you can get together in and with others, try it!

I had looked for a local club here and at the FMDAC website, but found the nearest ones were near Charlotte and out west at Hendersonville. Sounds like this area could use one. Several friends who after hearing about my MD hobby, have volunteered some local site information. All that remains is permission from the owners.

Randy I live in Greensboro too. Peace. Looks like you've been at this a awhile while I'm a noob. LOL. I've watched a lot of videos on youtube so I can probably fake it pretty good. :) Question, how does the city of greensboro feel about you metal detecting medians and spaces between the sidewalks and roads? How about parks? I was going to use an app called On X that is supposed to tell you who owns what property. I figured there are probably some empty city lots out there ready to be detected but I wouldn't want to get into trouble. I've called around and not got any kind of answer from anyone. I found an ordiance about not metal detecting in parks but I here that's a hit and miss deal? Any advice? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom