Gold Angel and an old school Sterling ring

Irons

Forum Supporter
Hit a popular swimming hole and it had been cleaned out ahead of me. Happens.

The park was big though and further down the lake were picnic areas and each has their own little beach. Jackpot!

I went to 1 of 6 areas and it was full of targets, nice little 1.2 gram Gold angel stamped 10k on the bale.

And some clad and a nice old school sterling ring! That is stamped sterling, a little polishing and it will be sweet.

5 more to go in that park, I can only hope they are all this good! :cool:

sept 6rs.jpg

Congrats on that sweet gold angel and the silver also. I found one like that, only with just turquoise triangles. : ) Good luck with the other 5 beach areas. : )

Congrats on that sweet gold angel and the silver also. I found one like that, only with just turquoise triangles. : ) Good luck with the other 5 beach areas. : )

Thanks! :grin: My picture doesn't do the angel justice, its a pretty little thing.

Mrs Irons claimed it right after the pic. :roll:

I like that ring, pretty neat design instead of just plain old silver.

Congrats,,gold is gold,,,add some silver and you have the hunt!:cool: and man,,look at all those nickels,,,you are in the right spot!

Thanks folks! :grin:

Not sure how the angel would sound on your dual fields but on my AT Pro it sounded exactly like those little pieces of foil that skitter around on the sand bottom when you are trying to scoop it, then fall out a hole.

This time there was something there when I looked! ;)

I scoop everything that sounds even kind of good in lakes. One lake I went to some fool had shot the water all up with a 22 so there was little copper jacketed bullets everywhere, hundreds of 'em.

I took the screen out of my scoop and if the target fell through I just moved on.
One of those bullets was a 10k white Gold ring!

Since then I scoop everything until I'm exhausted, then come back and scoop moar. :grin:

Congrats on the gold and silver! I know the feeling of just scratching the surface of a brand new promising area. Happy for you! HH!

Great job! found with the at pro? I also found a ring like that(mine had the turquoise triangles) and they do clean up well! although mine is not stamped it tested good for silver! chunky little sucker! happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom