Weight Loss Goal Complete...Now back to detecting!

TR Mook

Elite Member
Hey guys,

I took my time off from detecting for the summer to focus on dropping some pounds. In the past four months I've lost 35 pounds and now that I'm on a decent schedule and what not, its time to get back in the swing of things! You guys have been killing me with all your beautiful finds and new bling. Got another machine coming to me at the end of September just waiting to get used for a couple months. Welcome in the era of the Silver uMax! Hope everyone did better than expected this summer.

-T.R.

WTG on the weight loss ! Now you are a mean, lean digging machine. Good luck, Steve in so az

And here I was hoping that the detecting itself would help me lose some weight! I dont get out much, work behind a desk, sit around a lot at home. Getting back into the field over the last couple of weeks has been more workout than I have had in the last 2 years!

Hey guys,

I took my time off from detecting for the summer to focus on dropping some pounds. In the past four months I've lost 35 pounds and now that I'm on a decent schedule and what not, its time to get back in the swing of things! You guys have been killing me with all your beautiful finds and new bling. Got another machine coming to me at the end of September just waiting to get used for a couple months. Welcome in the era of the Silver uMax! Hope everyone did better than expected this summer.

-T.R.

Congrads on your weight loss. I too have lost a few pounds. In the past year I lost 144 pounds with about 50 more to go. All natural, no surgery. Just diet and exercise.

Back
Top Bottom