STRUCK GOLD AGAIN! Awsome!

KS Plug Popper

Gold Ring 1.jpg
Can You See It, haha!
Well went back to where I just found that cool looking Gold Man's Ring today. Wife wanted to run some errands at 4:30, so it was 2:00 which gave me 2 hrs of hunting with my travel 15mins both ways if I hurried. Anyway Hit Gold again today also, haha. That 3 times I've been out with the new AT MAX and came home with 3 rings, one each day. 1 Silver and 2 gold.
20181018_203011_resized.jpg
Man it had a stone in it too, but it got away, looking back I should have marked the hole and came back and sifted the sand to see if I could find it. Small mark on inside of band says 14K!
Braclet.jpg
Got this bracelet about 3 ft from ring. looks to be silver, with a greener colored turquoise stone in it. Might try to clean it up some, but noting cleans good out of this place except gold, even the silver is messed up from time.
Big Pick.jpg
Here is all I found in 2 hours, besides the junk which was about a dozen holes. Dont believe one coin will give up a date, but I'll work them some more and add it if it does. Looks like 4 quarters, 2 pennies, 4 Nickels, but that could be wrong, we will see. Best way Ive found to get the concrete off them is to use the edge of my shovel real fast before they dry out, because once dry its super hard to remove.
Before After.jpg
Here is some before and after pics and believe me that is no plug you just pop with your fingers, it has to be scraped off with a sharp edge, haha. Doesn't really matter though they are toasted from the years of minerals they have been exposed to.

Man nice work! Hit that place hard!!! Two golds and that bracelet sure looks like it should be silver by design. Try toothbrush and toothpaste or baking soda?

Awesome hunting!

Man nice work! Hit that place hard!!! Two golds and that bracelet sure looks like it should be silver by design. Try toothbrush and toothpaste or baking soda?

Awesome hunting!
Thanks, ill try that tooth paste, haha. Cant get silver to clean worth a hoot out of that place, never hunted anything like it. Got a quarter today that was thin as butter knife. But its fun. I got everything there in a 10X10 area. Nice thing is the signals are all odd because of the mineralization around the coins, so its making me learn to listen and work that AT MAX. Its a lot difrent than my 2 White's i bought back in the 90's, but im getting the hang of it.

Wife wanted to run some errands at 4:30, so it was 2:00 which gave me 2 hrs of hunting with my travel 15mins both ways if I hurried.

HA! You think like me and many other detectorists here! How much detecting time can we squeeze in when our wife is gone or busy???

Congrats on that gold too. Sweet looking ring and that bracelet looks really cool. I bet it looks nice all cleaned up.

Wow, that's some harsh dirt! Good thing it doesn't hurt the gold. You sure that bracelet isn't copper? If it is silver, I hope you can clean it up nice.
I see one of your old machines is a White's Eagle Spectrum. That's my old machine too, and haven't touched it since I got the Nox. Thinking about swinging that beast again. Good machine.

Wow, that's some harsh dirt! Good thing it doesn't hurt the gold. You sure that bracelet isn't copper? If it is silver, I hope you can clean it up nice.
I see one of your old machines is a White's Eagle Spectrum. That's my old machine too, and haven't touched it since I got the Nox. Thinking about swinging that beast again. Good machine.
Got 2 white's eagle spectrums. Always buy pairs for wife, or others who want to go. Now i got 2 AT MAXs also. Been finding stuff with the maxs, but i think I actually like the whites better. Will give the Maxs a good try and chance, they work well, just on a learning curve, ill run them all next year and see how i like them then. This will be the last year Whites will work on the spectrums, and no back lighs have been available for a while. I was told this by them when i wanted to send mine in for new back lights couple months ago.

Back
Top Bottom