Heavymetalnut's Link

That's pretty slick! Everything's going video these days I swear. Nice selection of areas to choose from:

# Beach Hunting
# Clubs & Events
# Cache Hunting
# Coinshooting
# Comedy
# Dowsing
# Favorite Finds
# Gadgets & Gizmos
# Ghost Towns
# How-to, Tips & DIY
# Meteorites
# Metal Detecting
# Nugget Hunting
# Mining
# News
# Prospecting
# Relic Hunting
# Product Reviews & Tips - by users (no product bashing)
# Product Videos - by Manufacture
# Product Field Tests - by Lost Treasure
# Tales (tell us your treasure stories)
# Underwater Recovery

Tinkey, you need to get your "Diggin' the past" series up on there! :yes:

Strange: I tried to post my F4 demo on LostTreasureTube last week, but it wouldn't go through. Then I tried to "grab" it from TouTube, and that wouldn't work either:?: I will try again tonight.

Detecting radio show tues night

Tomorrow night.. Tuesday, Sept. 17th, 2013...8:30 PM Eastern time...
RETURN TO DIRT DIGGING...
This show will focus on detecting in the dirt... Parks, fields, farms .. What have u....
Discussion will be on strategy, machines, tools, and some of the great finds that folks have dug...
Join myself, Greg Shipley, Dave McMahon, and Ryan Holubiw, and maybe one or two other "good friends"....For an in depth round table discussion on this exciting side of the detecting hobby!!!
Join us live by phone...
1-609-961-1842... Call in with info, stories of finds, or questions....
Join us live tomorrow, Tuesday night. ..Listen to the show live through the player on the link below...
Hope to have u all join us tomorrow night.. Sept 17th, 2013...
Later!!
http://en.1000mikes.com/show/the_detecting_lifestyle_family

Looking forward to it... hoping the whole show isn't about parks though.

Your cellar and colonial dig tips are what I'm listening for.

GL/HH

Join us live by phone...
1-609-961-1842... Call in with info, stories of finds, or questions....

...must...resist...urge...to post on B board.....

lol will tune in, hope its actually MD discussion and not what you had for dinner over the past week like the other "MD" radio show i listened to a few months ago.

White's Easter egg hunt

Todd Hiltz & Myself will be burying 10 Easter eggs each in Connecticut.We will release clues as to where these eggs are buried starting March 14th.Each egg will contain a token good for a prize from White's Electronics.If you find the egg.ya must take a photo with you holding the token.only one prize per person.I am going to keep the clues posted on Facebook so,If you are in CT and want to follow please send me a friends request on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/dave.wise.397
Stay tuned for clues coming next
There are other White's team members burying eggs in different states as well.Follow the news on White's facebook page week.https://www.facebook.com/whiteselectronics/?fref=ts

stay tuned!

Attachments

• whites easter egg hunt 1.jpg
    whites easter egg hunt 1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom