Newport Report

mike_i

I've been taking my boat out to fish lately so I haven't done much dirt fishing. I wanted to do a short hunt just so I can post a report and stay up to date. Not much to report, I hunted Newport Dunes for a few hours and only came away with some clad and several tokens but it was still nice to get out and play again.

Mike

Attachments

• !cid__DSC00203.jpg
    !cid__DSC00203.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 344
Good to hear from you again Mike! Should be getting some new "contributions" soon since the weather is warming up! HH!

Hey Mike, Hows the fishing? I'm in the process fixing a few odds and ends on my boat and then I'll be back on the water. I have a 2301 Seaswirl Striper. The Yellows are really chewing the iron at the Coronados!! Anyway, good to see you posting some finds again. Keep at it!

BV

BV,
Fishing is slow right now so I've concentrated on sheephead. I may try for thresher this weekend, a few have been caught locally. I have a Cabo 216 and launch from Dana Point, where do you fish? You can PM me so we don't bore everybody since this isn't a fishing site.

Mike

Hey Mike, Hows the fishing? I'm in the process fixing a few odds and ends on my boat and then I'll be back on the water. I have a 2301 Seaswirl Striper. The Yellows are really chewing the iron at the Coronados!! Anyway, good to see you posting some finds again. Keep at it!

BV

Back
Top Bottom