New contest "guess the score"

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver star

Elite Member
I would like to do another contest about football playoffs. Simple contest, just need to guess right score for next week games and winner will get two silver quarters. This contest also will include superball game. So you will have chance to winn multiple times. For other games if someone get first game corect I will give diffrent prize's and will anounced next Friday what prize will be and if nobody guess right first game prize will roll over for next game. Rules are one guess per game and need to be posted before game start. Good luck and thanks for playing.

UPDATE!!! In event that nobody guess right score for those two games on Sunday I will choose two members with closest score and they will become winners. Prize will be 1 silver Washington quarter for each of them. If someone guess right score on Sunday then prize will be 2 surprise silver quarters that I will announce on Sunday after game is over. For SB game there will be special prize with couple nice coins if anyone guess right the score and if not then I will announce what prize will be for member with closest score. In event of tie both members will get something. Good luck to everybody and thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Jets 24-Steelers 21...........................Bears 32-Packers 28.............Don,t really care as long as Tom Brady is through............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom