Hello from Seattle

Nutz4MDing

Hey Everyone,

Been metal detecting for about 6 months now and I'm totally addicted!!! haha. Anyway, looking to do some more serious hunting and looking for more people to colaborate with on research/ go out hunting with.

I've been using an AT Gold detector, but just bought an E Trac today!!! So stoaked.

Also, going to be taking Scuba lessons soon, just because I've always wanted to but I can't help but think how fun it would be to MD under water. Anyone ever done that here in the Northwest on lakes, sound, ocean?

Anyway, would love to hear from y'all give me a shout.

Hi from the bottom of the state.
Interested to hear how you learn to like the minelab. I am shoppping for a new detector so am getting all the pros and cons gathered on as many models as possible.
Get ready for a long stretch of rain in the comming week. Makes for easy digging but it sure can get muddy.

Hey nutz. Looks like we share some common interests (fishing via your avatar). You don't happen to target winter steelhead do you?
Anyhow. I'm fairly new to MD. Sounds like you're going to get serious about it! I'm in Issaquah. Maybe I'll see you around sometime.
Happy hunting. :cool:

HELLO! and welcome from Vancouver Washington.. I was also considering taking scuba lessons so i'll be curious to see how you like it. Always put it off as im not sure how the diving is in this area.

Im as new as they come to MD :D

HEY I lived all over that area!!! Seattle, Fed-way, Bonnie Lake, Sumner, Buckley, Auburn, Tacoma, I sure miss the Cascade Mtns. I'll be packin up the detector this summer and hitting some spots I found last year while ATV riding up there. Welcome to the forum!!!!

Back
Top Bottom