Found a needle in a haystack

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
Well not quite a needle in a haystack but close. I was unloading a load of hay today and noticed that the tray on the elevator that the bales slide down was leaning to one side. There is a pivot on each side of the tray and it was broke on one side, I took everything apart so I cold weld it. There is alot of chaff and loose hay in the area where I was working and I couldn't find one of the pieces that I needed to put it back together, I dug around with my hands and couldn't find it, I said to myself ah ha go grab the Eurotek Pro and set the volume to 11 so Iit would sound off on iron. After about 3 quick swings I got a strong iron signal one of the swings I got a overload signal and sure enough there was the piece I was looking for. Chalk one up for the ETPro and for the iron feature.

Well not quite a needle in a haystack but close. I was unloading a load of hay today and noticed that the tray on the elevator that the bales slide down was leaning to one side. There is a pivot on each side of the tray and it was broke on one side, I took everything apart so I cold weld it. There is alot of chaff and loose hay in the area where I was working and I couldn't find one of the pieces that I needed to put it back together, I dug around with my hands and couldn't find it, I said to myself ah ha go grab the Eurotek Pro and set the volume to 11 so Iit would sound off on iron. After about 3 quick swings I got a strong iron signal one of the swings I got a overload signal and sure enough there was the piece I was looking for. Chalk one up for the ETPro and for the iron feature.

Glad ya found it, but any detector would have not just the et...:lol:

Glad ya found it, but any detector would have not just the et...:lol:
You are right, any detector that you can put in all metal mode would of found it. Have to put a plug in for the Eurotek when I can as there isn't alot of talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom