my video : metal detecting from my wheelchair/please vote daily

Huskerfan72

Hey fellow diggers, Minelab is running a contest where you submit a video telling why you love metal detecting. Those of you that know me, or have watched my videos, know that I'm in a wheelchair. My purpose in posting a video was to let people know that no obstacle is too big to overcome. Please check it out, and if you know somebody with a disability or some health issues that is looking for a hobby, show it to them, too. I can't adequately explain the sense of independence it has given me. I do have to mention that I've since found out you have to have a Facebook account to vote. Please feel free to friend request me and I'll add you so you can vote each day. I'd really appreciate it. Here is my video:

Huskerfan's video

Last edited:
Video

You are an inspiration to not only all of us hunters, but to all of us who need to be pushed to do more with ourselves. Great video.

Thanks for all the messages and votes. And I also wanted to say that if you have an older relative, mom or dad or uncle, that enjoys hearing about your finds, take them with you! Even if it is just to share in the excitement of the coin once it is out of the ground. Grab a camp chair and an umbrella, and bring them along. Don't let that time with them slip away.
p.s. Come back and vote each day. I think I'm in 6th place and climbing!

Very inspiring to the human spirit. I believe everyone can learn something from your incredible positive attitude. Thank you for sharing. GL and HH. Matt

Voted for you! Good luck! Would also like to say that I shared your video on my Facebook page too. Hope it generates some more for you.

Thanks for sharing my link on facebook, Coilist. I think that really helps. I'm in 4th place, chasing 3rd by about 300 votes. Thanks to all who vote each day.

Back
Top Bottom