4 records broken / Big silver

Usa

Elite Member
A week ago I bought an Ace 400, which is a big upgrade from my BH that I had. I got it brand new for $90 (half off, plus some discounts). Any way... I am very impressed with it so far.

My first trip out with it I went to a 1890's house and found a merc, which was my first silver in a LONG time. I returned to the house a few days later and immediately found a few wheaties. I've always wanted to find a silver quarter so I was stunned when I popped a 1944 GW. My day was already made, I had found a bigger silver than a dime and I thought it couldn't get any better. Then an hour later I got a 90-95 at "5 and about fell back when I popped out a Franklin half. I thought it would be years till I found a silver half, so this was a major bucketlister for me. I just got my drivers license a few hours before this hunt so it was a pretty awesome day.

Personal records broken...
1st 5 wheatie hunt
1st silver quarter
1st silver half
1st 2 silver day

All in all I couldn't be happier with my new Ace 400

TQ for looking and HH

Attachments

• 20200724_145223.jpg
    20200724_145223.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 471
  • 20200724_164128.jpg
    20200724_164128.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_4637~2.jpg
    IMG_4637~2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_4614~2.jpg
    IMG_4614~2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_4635~2.jpg
    IMG_4635~2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_4616~2.jpg
    IMG_4616~2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 462
You got a good deal on that detector. Now, you can see the money spent on upgrading is a worthy investment. Big congrats on the Big Ben! I am so happy to have found a Franklin Half today, so I know the feeling!
Very nice hunt!

ALL THE WAY USA, ATTABOY! Congrats on the upgrade and the big, medium and little silver. Great hunt. If I were to find a Big Ben that would be the one.(my birth year ) Good luck and my hope your next silver will be a Morgan. Good luck, Mark

I'm very happy for you, Levi! :cool3: Congratulations on finding the silver GW & Franklin half! That's definitely an epic hunt. :woot:

Congrats on your Ace, you must have an 11 inch coil?
Congrats on the silver too! Location is key to finding the goods. Happy hunting đź‘Ť

Wow! That’s an incredible day for sure, Congrats on the Big Ben, GW, and all the rest!
Also a big Congrats on the new rig and most of all the drivers license, Life is good!

Levi, You have 6 great reason to keeping that smile on for a good bit. Congrats on the big Silver and coin firsts. Getting those Driver's license and your new machine really rate up there also. Trapper

Amazing! Congrats, never have found a half. Bucket lister for sure. Good job!:shock::detector:
It was a bucketlister for me also. Thanks

Congrats on all four records! Those Big silvers always makes the day extra special and the pouch that more heavier.
Yes it does. Thank you
You got a good deal on that detector. Now, you can see the money spent on upgrading is a worthy investment. Big congrats on the Big Ben! I am so happy to have found a Franklin Half today, so I know the feeling!
Very nice hunt!
Yep. Im glad I upgraded for sure. I've been on 5 hunts with it and I've found either a Silver or a 100+ y.o coin every hunt

ALL THE WAY USA, ATTABOY! Congrats on the upgrade and the big, medium and little silver. Great hunt. If I were to find a Big Ben that would be the one.(my birth year ) Good luck and my hope your next silver will be a Morgan. Good luck, Mark
Thanks. Hopefully this will be the year for you.

I'm very happy for you, Levi! :cool3: Congratulations on finding the silver GW & Franklin half! That's definitely an epic hunt. :woot:
Thanks.

Great hunt!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Thank you
Great deal on the new detector and a great hunt, congrats.
Thank you
Congrats on your Ace, you must have an 11 inch coil?
Congrats on the silver too! Location is key to finding the goods. Happy hunting đź‘Ť
Thanks. Yep 8.5 Ă—11
how did you get it for$90?
Already half off and I had some discount cards

Way to go, congrats!
Thank you

Wow! That’s an incredible day for sure, Congrats on the Big Ben, GW, and all the rest!
Also a big Congrats on the new rig and most of all the drivers license, Life is good!
Thanks, yep it was quite a big day
Congrats! Awesome hunt, love the Ben.
Thank you.
Levi, You have 6 great reason to keeping that smile on for a good bit. Congrats on the big Silver and coin firsts. Getting those Driver's license and your new machine really rate up there also. Trapper
Thank you. Yes, you're right.
Congrats! That was a great way to break in your new detector!
Yep. Im happy with it so far
What....A.....Day USA. Congrats!!!
Thank you. It was my best day so far. I think it will be a while till I top it
Looks like you found a good spot, keep going back and good luck!
Thank you. I will

Back
Top Bottom