Satisfying return.

Treasure2some

Elite Member
I parked the car at my local Lake Michigan beach and walked down to the water line where 2 guys were looking for a wedding ring one of them had just lost.
Of course they asked if I could find it.
I asked them what the ring was made of and he said tungsten. I quickly found 3 dimes and a nickel using my nox, each time telling them what they would be. Next I heard a funky 19 signal and told them this was probably the guy’s ring and it was. He had been married 2 years and the ring was very special to him. I just purchased the 15” coil from FL Phil in Tampa and am really happy with it.
8cc8396e781fe47926210ea007c661f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels good to help people. I had a success story today too. I was hunting the beach this morning and a park ranger approached me. They were looking for the buoy chain. Their GPS gave them the location but everything was sanded, of course. As you can guess finding a several meters long iron chain is easier than the ring. I was victorious:D after several swings! No photo attached though. I left the digging part for the rangers.

It feels good to help people. I had a success story today too. I was hunting the beach this morning and a park ranger approached me. They were looking for the buoy chain. Their GPS gave them the location but everything was sanded, of course. As you can guess finding a several meters long iron chain is easier than the ring. I was victorious:D after several swings! No photo attached though. I left the digging part for the rangers.

Not that hard when they are in a foot of water right by the ring. It’s always good to make the Rangers happy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best feeling that you can get detecting imo. Congrats.
Hope you told that fellow to retire that ring and get himself and his wife matching large gold ones.

Hats off to you!! SO tell us some of the stories. I love hearing about the life and times of a Pirate.

Outstanding! You are looking pretty scruffy there Pal! :laughing:
Gotta Love retirement with a hobby like this and the area we are in!

Rumor is you going to have more time to hunt in September.
Would be nice to hunt with you again. Hunting with Sturrat and river rat today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm practically a neighbor now Treasure2... and I make a heck of a 5th... hmmm... You, Stu, River, Mud... yup 5th wheel!! Let me know when ya' wanna go hunt! :drive:

Back
Top Bottom