Tri State Hunters Inc Winter Group Hunt Sunday January 13th 9am

The Jersey Digger

Elite Member
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! The Tri State Hunters Winter hunt along with the First State Treasure Hunters Club, will be January 13th at 9am in Middle Run Park, Newark DE. Looking at it on a google map has it as Middle Run Nature Park. It is a county park run by the county. Which means we can hunt there. Below will be a link to a historic map works map from 1868. You can use the overlay feature. The park is 860 acres and lots of woods and fields to hunt. In the event the ground is frozen, the woods should be just fine. Unless we have a major snowstorm that day, the hunt will go on rain or shine. Bring money as we will have raffle tickets once again. On the map if you zoom in you will see a small road off of Possum Park rd. It is called Possum Hollow Rd. At the end of it there is a parking lot. That is where we will meet at 9am

http://www.historicmapworks.com/Overlay/?m=4639&c=US

Group hunt

I'm so glad I saw this post. Been looking forward to getting together and it always seems I miss any notification. I'll definetly be there. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys/gals.

John Yank

I would fly out but I will be in sunny southern California that day digging pocketfuls of silver coins:lol:
you guys have fun and good luck

Thanks I will be there with my brother :). Can't wait to hunt dirt!!!! Mostly beaches by me

Back
Top Bottom