Sunday hunt at the girls school

Hope that "Dirty 30" is under warranty... you're gonna wear it out on one site. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Are you dreaming of signals in the 12-40s at night yet?:lol:

Congrats bud! Keep pounding the ground every chance you get. These opportunities don't come around too often. Oh by the way, I hear they are thinking of renaming the "Featured Threads" section the "Coin Whisperer Gallery."

Hope that "Dirty 30" is under warranty... you're gonna wear it out on one site. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Are you dreaming of signals in the 12-40s at night yet?:lol:

Congrats bud! Keep pounding the ground every chance you get. These opportunities don't come around too often. Oh by the way, I hear they are thinking of renaming the "Featured Threads" section the "Coin Whisperer Gallery."

Funny you say raft because slot of times when u fall asleep I hear the ctx hitting a silver or I hear the pro pointer. Wife does to especially when we are hunting heavy like 6 days a week!

Congrats on the nice hunt!

Ty bud! That is too funny:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom