Last totyard of the year for KT....due to weather!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Very nice weather today, 50 and sunny, actually KT got a bit sweaty whilst on His 2 1/2 hour dirt joust! The school visited had given up nice totals over the past couple of years, several in the + $5 amounts, but this time was different. Last hunted in late June of 2013, so it had 6 months of kids using it...KT was like a kangaroo hopping around from target to target! Spent 150 minutes on the site non-stop and dug over 200 targets...you figure out how busy His Majesty was! :laughing::laughing: 185 coins = $13.51 :shock:

Fortunately for KT, no kids were on the totyard until the last hour...and they left about 15 minutes before KT finished...hard to hear the Royal pro-pointer when kids are squealing in the Royal Ears all the time. Happily none offered to assist KT, and only 2 asked what His Majesty was doing.

The totlot is one of the largest in the city school system with at least 12 play structures and could easily accommodate a 125 or so kiddos. At most today there were 5! :D:D

Totals were amazing for KT and represents the BEST totlot hunt of 2013 for Him. Heavy weather and Royal Duties will preclude His Majesty from getting another hunt in this year...but KT is satisfied...to have the best MD hunt of the year as the last hunt is appropriate AND let's KT know He has not lost the Royal Touch!

Pretty much these kids put out for His Majesty's Royal Tax Collection and He greatly appreciates their efforts...Lots of junk jewelry and the obligatory 2 zip pulls, along with a Chucky token and a carwash token. KT had fun washing up all this stuff and will certainly sleep well tonight!

Attachments

• Wakefield elementary 12 27 2013 185 coins = $13.51.jpg
    Wakefield elementary 12 27 2013 185 coins = $13.51.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 302
  • Wakefield elementary 12 27 2013 various costume jewelry.jpg
    Wakefield elementary 12 27 2013 various costume jewelry.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 299
  • Wakefield elementary 12 27 2013 2 tokens buttons & 2 zip pulls.jpg
    Wakefield elementary 12 27 2013 2 tokens buttons & 2 zip pulls.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 303
Wow....what a haul. I am doing good to find three or four bucks, and a zipper, and your majesty does that in quarters alone. :p

Seriously, I am truly amazed at that haul from a Tot Lot....nice.

HDD

WOW! That's fantastic! Super! I've never found that much in one hunt! Congrats! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

:laughing::laughing: KT is resting the Royal Back today! Pretty sore when The King got out of His bed this morning! But a smile on His Face for this hunt! KT never doubts that He is a coin hunter first and foremost. Loves to dig that change! :detector::dingding:

Hey KT - great last haul of the year! The royal coffers surely overflow with the totlot taxes!

Question - what's your secret to get closest to the metal kiddie structures in the totlots w/o getting too many false signals?

Awesome.Congrats to you.I wish i could find 1/10th of that at any of the totlots i go to.HH.

Back
Top Bottom