Guy was robbed for his valuables and MD

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
Hey ya'll, keep an eye out for anyone selling a Tesoro Sand Shark....

A fellow MD was hunting at night and held up by two guys wearing masks. They stole his valuables and detector. Fortunately, he wasn't hurt, has the serial # of his MD, and made a police report. Not sure ihow or where the perps will try to unload the machine or if police will find anything, but we can all help by sharing any leads that pop up for a Tesoro Sand Shark.

-David

to me, there's nothing lower than a thief. i hope those guys pay dearly for what they've done.

mmmmm

I new this would happen sooner, or later, you Florida guy's are in good shape, just get your Concealed to carry permit's , and keep your eye's in the back of your head moving :lol:, especially you Ctx 3030 guy's that find a need to use a 2500 dollar machine :shock: that's like scoring a :money: to a Criminal :shock: , I find using a 1500 dollar machine is enough :roll: , Maryland's the worst on getting a permit, that's why the robberies have increased, if everyone was armed crime would disappear , happy hunting ,watch your back, Earl

A fellow MD was hunting at night and held up by two guys wearing masks. They stole his valuables and detector. Fortunately, he wasn't hurt, has the serial # of his MD, and made a police report. Not sure ihow or where the perps will try to unload the machine or if police will find anything, but we can all help by sharing any leads that pop up for a Tesoro Sand Shark.

-David

Glad the beaches around here are not like that. If the thieves use it they will probably give it back:laughing:

-David

If you are new to the King st. area out there David, watch your arse! Was dropping a helper off once and was confronted by some guys who tried to force me to buy crack or they were gonna stone my work vehicle. Right when I was fixing to stick the guy hanging in my window holding my steering wheel with my survival knife the guy I dropped off came back outside and saved my arse. In St Augustine I bring my .357 magnum from now on. Not the small one! :lol: Half our work crew wound up doing prison time we hired from there. We just waited to see which ones would run when the cops showed up:no:

If you have the option of a Concealed Weapon Permit, you better use it! Sadly, here in Commifornia CCW isn't an option...

I can't stand thieves, too lazy to get regular jobs. Unfortunately, the police are usually busy with many other crimes, many much worse. Surprisingly, they seem to have plenty of time to pull folks over, for not wearing their seatbelts...

Carrying a firearm, whether concealed, or proudly displayed, should be a Constitutional right, anywhere in this country. I do agree with permits and registration for those firearms, and convicted felons losing the right to own and carry. There would certainly be a whole lot less crimes like this, least fewer repeat offenders. It assumed that once the gun is in hand, the person intends to use it. If he intends to use it in a crime, it would be fair for anyone else to 'do the right thing'. No telling who else is armed, less chance for a successful crime. Dying is a huge incentive, compared to maybe probation or community service.

not here

Cant remember the last time I heard about anybody getting held up here in Korea.
When I used to live in LA police pursuits were a daily thing. In the 13 years here in Korea I only saw one.

I hope they catch those suspects.

I hope the cops put some pressure on the bank employee that helped the man! My guess is he made a quick phone call. I agree with you totally! Its very unlikely that the thieves just happened to be there but possible.

Its scary to think thieves just sit in a bank parking lot watching to see anyone coming out with something in their arms then follow them. Hopefully the videos from the bank & store give up some faces and if I were the police I would be checking the banks call log for outgoing calls.

I wonder if the owner called the bank ahead of time letting them know his plans? Get the wrong employee on the line and he makes a call....

I sure hope they catch them and I hope the owner has some kind of insurance! My home owners insurance covers a loss from a vehicle break in. Hope his does too!

He was probably cased from the bank. Maybe even in cahoots with a bank employee. I find it hard to believe that thieves chose that tiny random window of time to target him.
I'm sure the cops are all over the video at these sites.

It must be a FL thing... a few weeks ago this hunter was robbed of all his gold he was getting ready to sell..

http://www.thetreasuredepot.com/cgi-bin/bbs62x/ss_config.pl?page=2;md=read;id=248347

People are gonna be watching you when you are putting packages in the car this close to Christmas anyway. I used to work at the mall. People sit in their car and watch you move to another store and walk in. They know they have at least 15 minutes. We'd have cars broke into 7 days a week even by the police sub station. Its also why we don't buy tags with our county on it if we can help it. Out of county you'll get broke into. The beach they know you hide a wallet in the car. Sad day we live in when they are back on the street in an hour. Even the green bologna they serve in jail doesn't scare them:no:

Bad times

I carry , But still i won't MD a beach at night.Night brings out the scum of life. Evil likes the dark. I carry but i would hate to use it, So i avoid the night.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom