Terry~~~~Core 4 question

I'll say it again on THIS thread.

If Robert is posting under another Screen name then I think he made his SECOND mistake. The first was not having a handle on the release of the new machine.

I don't support stupid, even when it is brought on by frustration. I'm not happy at all if this is a fact. It makes me, and Tesoro, look as foolish as the dummies bashing the Company.

I have always been upfront about WHO I am on this forum, and how I feel. I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. I also think Rudy is wrong to post IP addresses, rather than confront the poster. Either way this was, in my opinion, a very stupid and dishonest thing to do :no:

I have already asked Robert via Facebook if he did this. I have not received an answer. I am more upset about this than any of you - that you can take to the bank.

Yadda-Yadda-Yadda! More of the same and VERY boring. How long did you use the Sand Shark? At one point you said it was less than 50-hours. Now you say you found gold with it, but "not much." Dude - whatever your real name is, it is obvious to everyone but you that your opinions are tainted by your personal dislike for me (and we have never even met).

You guys prove my points for me. Rudy posts my pulse delay post as a sticky, apparently not realizing we said exactly the same thing :laughing: He can't dispute what I wrote, so he "expanded" on it to try and spin it (oh and Rudy, "Posted by Another Member"? I am such a threat that you can't post my name as the OP? :laughing: ). Too funny. Now you are giving a testimonial instead of just showing us your great Dual Field finds. Yak away baby. You are sinking yourself without my help! :cool:
I supported you because you posted constantly why the SS was as good as any machine costing $1500. You still do this but more than ever. You LIED to me. My NAME IS GREG. You wanted to know my name, now you know. Stop lying to newbies telling them the Shark is as good as a $1500 machine. It is not the truth. Stop posting your signature to draw people to your website hoping you can try to make money selling a t-shirt or button. Stop it! The Shark is a fun entry level PI and it is fun with a great warranty. The strong posts to your boasting about this one and ONLY machine draws attention. To new readers, know that this guy is using you. That is the truth. We believed he was paid by Tesoro but we believe he just wants attention to his signature. I wish they could ban wetsite signatures except for dealers.

I expect another "debate reply" by Mr. Solomen but be known his reputation is going down to the bottom lately. His best response should be silence. But, he won't. Stay tuned, he is trolling all across the net for attention.

Last edited:
I supported you because you posted constantly why the SS was as good as any machine costing $1500. You still do this but more than ever. You LIED to me. My NAME IS GREG. You wanted to know my name, now you know. Stop lying to newbies telling them the Shark is as good as a $1500 machine. It is not the truth. Stop posting your signature to draw people to your website hoping you can try to make money selling a t-shirt or button. Stop it! The Shark is a fun entry level PI and it is fun with a great warranty. The strong posts to your boasting about this one and ONLY machine draws attention. To new readers, know that this guy is using you. That is the truth. We believed he was paid by Tesoro but we believe he just wants attention to his signature. I wish they could ban wetsite signatures except for dealers.

I expect another "debate reply" by Mr. Solomen but be known his reputation is going down to the bottom lately. His best response should be silence. But, he won't. Stay tuned, he is trolling all across the net for attention.

Funny, I bet you don't remember making this thread......:roll:
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=89001

I dont disagree at all with the Xcal issues.... seems to be the same thing i questioned not long after i got mine. Not much has changed in that respect either... it defiantly needs a looking at there is a lot we shouldnt have to mod straight out of the box. As far as the SS im not sure anyone is saying its a trash machine. A PI does what it does and for the money.... its great. Most machines dont have a lifetime warranty.... which by the way i dont believe is transferable. Something i didnt like about ML either. In fact if companies are that darn proud of their machines we should get longer because many never really get to use the machine.... its like buying a lawn mower to them. I hear you also about finding a way to limit how people who arent sponsors divert you to web sites where they can sell you things. If you want to sell your wears use the classifieds. I dont mind seeing new mods or items on the market to make our hobby more enjoyable..... but if you are going to sell them do it properly.

Dew

Yes I did that thread and stand by it today. I sold my Excal. SO? What is your point? It certainly has nothing to do with this thread.

My point is the Excalibur costs in twice the Tesoro or the $1000+ ballpark. Your calling Terry out on something you to some extent agree on?? At least as far as Minelab beach detectors go? Maybe not all $1500 machines but the Minelab ones.

It's just wishy-washy that's all...

If Robert is posting under another Screen name then I think he made his SECOND mistake. The first was not having a handle on the release of the new machine.

I don't support stupid, even when it is brought on by frustration. I'm not happy at all if this is a fact. It makes me, and Tesoro, look as foolish as the dummies bashing the Company.

I have always been upfront about WHO I am on this forum, and how I feel. I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. I also think Rudy is wrong to post IP addresses, rather than confront the poster. Either way this was, in my opinion, a very stupid and dishonest thing to do :no:

I have already asked Robert via Facebook if he did this. I have not received an answer. I am more upset about this than any of you - that you can take to the bank.

Blatant fraud needs to be pointed out!

Back
Top Bottom