Is there a big learning curve from Ace 250 to AT Pro?

CobraSVT9292

I am thinking I am going to be getting a AT Pro on a trade here in the next few days, I recieved a machine from my grandfathers estate and it is solely a water machine and that is not something I have any interest in, I wanted a AT Pro and found someone on the site that has one to trade for my machine. Seems from what I have read that this is overall a real nice machine. I know there has been some issues with leaking and falsing but the machine I will be trading for has been sent in and had those issues corrected. I was wondering if anyone else has went from a Ace 250 to a AT Pro recently and how much of a learning curve there is going from one machine to the other. I have had real good luck with my yellow coim magnet, I just do not seem to find anything that has any depth to it and where I hunt I am thinking I am going to need to go deeper than what my 250 can handle. Any tips on things like pinpointing or anything else that may help me find the good stuff sooner would be greatly appreciated.

in STD mode they are about the same machine with the exception of having to learn to pinpoint with the DD coil, pro mode is just getting used to the "high" tone and a little more chatter. i don't think you'll have any problem makin the switch, just get out and practice in pro mode for a few hours and you'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom