How would you like to metal detect this!?!?

Oh no, I am not falling for this. Every time I hunt a really cool looking old place, all I find is zincolns.

I'll save my 800K for the next Minelab detector the Exss9000. :)

There's another thread on this, longer .....

and in it I posted that when it gets down to around $35,000 give me a call! :lol::lol:

Once I own it, first thing I would do is get the bar opened back up, with a restuarant and then invite ALL FMDF members to come and hunt all they want, and eat 3 squares a day at my bar...will call it....Newbieshooters Totyard Restuarant! :lol::lol::lol:

Serving Beepin Burgers and Chirpy Dogs! :lol::lol:

Oh, yeah, almost forgot.....Shirt and shoes required, NO PULLTABS allowed! Service will be denied to anyone who refuses to show me what they found when they hunt this place so I can photo it and post on the wall of the restuarant!

How about we, the forum members, all pool our resourses and buy the town? Then set up a resort for metal detecting for all the members to use.

I like that idea! Its like playing the lotto pool at work... Where do I send my dollar too?! Haha!!

and in it I posted that when it gets down to around $35,000 give me a call! :lol::lol:

Once I own it, first thing I would do is get the bar opened back up, with a restuarant and then invite ALL FMDF members to come and hunt all they want, and eat 3 squares a day at my bar...will call it....Newbieshooters Totyard Restuarant! :lol::lol::lol:

Serving Beepin Burgers and Chirpy Dogs! :lol::lol:

Oh, yeah, almost forgot.....Shirt and shoes required, NO PULLTABS allowed! Service will be denied to anyone who refuses to show me what they found when they hunt this place so I can photo it and post on the wall of the restuarant!

Great idea! But I think we'll need an airport, it's in the middle of no where.

On a fossil hunting forum I am a member of they are considering buying the town because there are a lot of fossils in the area.

Back
Top Bottom