XP Deus.....Finds...........

TonyAZ

Elite Member
Got out the other day early- to beat the heat-started @ 5 am. Using an XP Deus-
Got a 1910-s wheat, a token good for 5cts-a pin with only the # 22 on it-kind of odd ?
And the last item is a glass bottle stopper with a thin metal cover on it with the letters M C Co. on it---I've found several of these glass bottle stoppers- but this one is really unusual-really surprised that this thin metal cover survived being buried for so long.

Thanks for looking and good luck to all.....Tony AZ...:cool:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 309
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 397
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 297
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 306
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 300
Great finds! That 1910s wheat is a good score! Congrats. Running any special program for coin shooting on the Deus?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice finds.

The top is actually a bottle stopper/top that has been ground to fit precisely in to the neck of a bottle. Most likely to a medicine or chemical bottle. That thin metal is likely a lead seal similar to what we used to see on wine bottles. The script in likely the name of the doctor. Very popular script from 1890's to about 1910.

It is unusual that they left it on the stopper.

Nice finds.

The top is actually a bottle stopper/top that has been ground to fit precisely in to the neck of a bottle. Most likely to a medicine or chemical bottle. That thin metal is likely a lead seal similar to what we used to see on wine bottles. The script in likely the name of the doctor. Very popular script from 1890's to about 1910.

It is unusual that they left it on the stopper.

Somewhere theres someone with an old bottle that would love to have that thing I'll bet.

Back
Top Bottom