mx sport finds silver!

Toccopola

after a couple months of finding only clad and artifacts i finally found silver. i found both dimes in the same yard the rosie on sunday and the merc yesterday along with the cough syrup tag. i found about 9 pennies that went back to 1927 and a few different fired bullets. i hope to find some older coins because the house thats still standing dates back to 1853.

Attachments

• DSCN2566.jpg
    DSCN2566.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 451
Nice finds! Congrats on the silvers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

after a couple months of finding only clad and artifacts i finally found silver. i found both dimes in the same yard the rosie on sunday and the merc yesterday along with the cough syrup tag. i found about 9 pennies that went back to 1927 and a few different fired bullets. i hope to find some older coins because the house thats still standing dates back to 1853.

Awesome finds, congrats on the silvers! Cough syrup tag is cool too.
How do you like the MXS so far? I haven't had much time to swing mine,
but hope to get some serious hours in this weekend.
Curious to hear what you think of it. HH

Congrats on your finds.

My MX Sport is showing me some very good performance in higher mineral soil,,especially for what it cost.

Awesome finds, congrats on the silvers! Cough syrup tag is cool too.
How do you like the MXS so far? I haven't had much time to swing mine,
but hope to get some serious hours in this weekend.
Curious to hear what you think of it. HH

this is my first real metal detector so i can't compare it to any other machine but it finds stuff. its very fast and picks up the smallest signal, i dug a target 4 inches deep that turned up being a single bird shot from a shotgun shell. this hard mississippi dry red clay makes it hard to find stuff but a little rain helps a lot. i still got a long way to go trying to learn it, i'm getting better picking the trash before i dig but the copper wire and brass targets show up as coins but i reckon thats with most metal detectors. a lot of cans show up as something good also. the little town i live in has a long history that dates way back and a lot of the people that lived here were wealthy but i am learning fast that don't mean they lost much money. i think that money was convened a lot better then as it is now. i think this mx sport is going to find anything under ground if i go over it so all i got to do is hunt. with all the trash its going to be a real challenge to find gold, because all the different grades of rings and bling shows up in so many combinations. so far all my gold targets have been foil candy wrappers or pull tabs.

Oh ya ! Silver for sure đź‘Ť Congrats on the sweet happiness of something that old showing up as shiney as the day it was lost.

this is my first real metal detector so i can't compare it to any other machine but it finds stuff. its very fast and picks up the smallest signal, i dug a target 4 inches deep that turned up being a single bird shot from a shotgun shell. this hard mississippi dry red clay makes it hard to find stuff but a little rain helps a lot. i still got a long way to go trying to learn it, i'm getting better picking the trash before i dig but the copper wire and brass targets show up as coins but i reckon thats with most metal detectors. a lot of cans show up as something good also. the little town i live in has a long history that dates way back and a lot of the people that lived here were wealthy but i am learning fast that don't mean they lost much money. i think that money was convened a lot better then as it is now. i think this mx sport is going to find anything under ground if i go over it so all i got to do is hunt. with all the trash its going to be a real challenge to find gold, because all the different grades of rings and bling shows up in so many combinations. so far all my gold targets have been foil candy wrappers or pull tabs.
Yeah It's gonna take me a bit to learn it too but that's part of the fun of a new machine.
You're already pulling in some silvers so that's great, Good luck in future hunts and thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom