New spot #4

VA-REB

Forum Supporter
Went out today and had a nice day. Got some bullets, including 2 star based, Washington Arsenal ones. I don't know what that one bullet is. It measures approx. .554 in diameter. Got 2 eagle "I" buttons, and some button backs. One is really neat. It is a one piece, convex eagle "I", with the "I" on a small shield. Scovills/Waterbury backmark. And that is a sword hanger in the middle of the first pic.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 192
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 192
  • FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 191
  • FullSizeRender-24.jpg
    FullSizeRender-24.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 194
  • FullSizeRender-10.jpg
    FullSizeRender-10.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 202
  • FullSizeRender-23.jpg
    FullSizeRender-23.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 194
  • FullSizeRender-25.jpg
    FullSizeRender-25.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 189
Awesome finds, BTY, I'm just looking out for you, but instead of labeling your spots with numbers, you will be better off labeling your spots with longitude and latitude coordinates so you can find it in the future. Also just copy and paste the into your subject line will save some keystrokes and prevent carpel tunnel syndrome.

Just looking out for you VA-REB.;)

Awesome finds, BTY, I'm just looking out for you, but instead of labeling your spots with numbers, you will be better off labeling your spots with longitude and latitude coordinates so you can find it in the future. Also just copy and paste the into your subject line will save some keystrokes and prevent carpel tunnel syndrome.

Just looking out for you VA-REB.;)

Good one. It did give me a chuckle:grin:

What does the base of the bullet in question look like...

It looks like this. Looking at it under magnification, it seems maybe the base has been cut, or that center space hollowed out with something.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-26.jpg
    FullSizeRender-26.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 178
Hey man those are some great relics , man those star bases just seem to avoid my coil .:lol: maybe someday . Anyway very nice . Your going to be buying a new display case if you keep that up . Congrats

Great digs, buddy! I think the carved bullet does look like an acorn -- very cool! That is a nice button too. Glad your new spot is living up to the expectations!

Back
Top Bottom