Sullivan county ny

TankerRobbie

looking for active hunters in sullivan county ny who are professional and clean detectorists that would like to do some hunting, i have 2 200+ year old sites im working

Not really a Professional and although I do bathe regularly, I am not always "clean". BUT if you ever get down in Steuben county I am always willing to detect with others.
Don't care if they are clean or professional just an all around "good guy" would do.

Everyones way up north although it's only about 2 1/2 hours from me. Could not be anything regular but if your looking for someone and I am actually off I amy take the trip up and put my Deus through the paces. Would be nice to see how it does on something other than my local parks.

Not really a Professional and although I do bathe regularly, I am not always "clean". BUT if you ever get down in Steuben county I am always willing to detect with others.
Don't care if they are clean or professional just an all around "good guy" would do.

rofl not exactly what i meant but i should have worded that better, my apologies

if there is more interest for this area id like to get an actual club up and running , it would be nice to have some ppl to hunt with

I live in Albany, but if you wanted to meet up one Saturday morning I would be up to making the trip for the day. PM me if you want to connect.

Back
Top Bottom