Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Deteknix
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Everything About Finds > What's the Value? > CRHing

Old 03-22-2019, 10:39 AM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by GroundSweeper View post
Nice work KT, canít argue with results!
Yep, still adding to the Royal Treasure Box!

Old 04-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by KingTotsalot View post
Joe, thank you for telling it like it is. You have a difficult road to travel, one that takes great strength, and there is nothing wrong with a diversion that also yields some money! My Royal Best to you in your endeavors...and in life.

The Royal Life I live in the Forum is a fun place for KT to be on a regular basis, just as CRH is a fun hobby. His majesty is about to turn 70, and looks forward to several more years of CRHing in the Castle!
Yeah..life ain't always a smooth road..thank you KT.. I think you're probably a good man... I hope I can make it to 70..God bless you

Old 04-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by joe dert View post
Yeah..life ain't always a smooth road..thank you KT.. I think you're probably a good man... I hope I can make it to 70..God bless you
Ha ha! Thank you for the left handed compliment! KT works at being a good man every day! And there are some in my local community that would agree with you! Anywho, keep at it because in CRHing persistence is the name of the game!

Old 04-10-2019, 06:07 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by KingTotsalot View post
Ha ha! Thank you for the left handed compliment! KT works at being a good man every day! And there are some in my local community that would agree with you! Anywho, keep at it because in CRHing persistence is the name of the game!
Yeah..that was a left handed compliment..by accident..if I say " probably " then that's truly my belief..should have just said you are a good man and left out the probably..

Old 04-12-2019, 12:40 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by joe dert View post
Yeah..that was a left handed compliment..by accident..if I say " probably " then that's truly my belief..should have just said you are a good man and left out the probably..
, well you do not personally know me so His Majesty understands!