Raining Steel and another silver!!!

SKMKSMetalHead

Forum Supporter
Didn't get out metal detecting today but did et out with the wife and kids! Went out for breakfast and got our youngest sons first haircut today! Not to mention Walmart... So in our travels we were keeping in mind a family movie from a local red box (Moana) checked a couple and finally found it in stock at our bugger dillons in the newer side of town.. I had the wife swipe with my card while I decided to go in and check the coin star!!! WOOT the coin star has gave me clad before but it this time!! 24 Steel pennies 1943! 5 wheat pennies between 1916-1942!! An a Great Britain 1920 silver 3 pence!!Also 27 cents clad Made my day that much better...if only I could escape for and hour to detect as well!! Wonder if a young spring breaker found grandpas old coins to cash in!?? Yesterday I found silver detecting and today a coin star first!! Im excited about the haul!! Happy Hunting all!!!!

MetalHead

Attachments

• IMG_1983.jpg
    IMG_1983.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1985.JPG
    IMG_1985.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1986.JPG
    IMG_1986.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1987.jpg
    IMG_1987.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 161
Metalhead, those pennies are worthless. You can send them to me.:lol: Just kidding!

Congrats on getting those!

Also into bottles a lot nowadays my wife and I have found some cool ones you can send me the worthless bottles you have then 👌! Which I have liked on a lot of your post 😝

Last edited:
Yep!...Poor Old Grandpas coin collection! Such is the tragedy and fate of most! Loved your write up about your Day! I go to Super Cuts for an ear hair trimming every so often....they use a weedwacker...I tried to save a few pennys and burn it off with a lighter once...Solid concept, but in practice its Not a good idea...For nostril hairs its about a no go....Outstanding Day on all counts!

Pretty cool. I haven't seen a steel cent in circulation for a long, long time.
And I never find anything in the coinstar.
Nice finds! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom