Nokta Impact hunt

bibelot

Forum Supporter
I've been watching Bill's videos on the Impact. He hunts tot lots with it as most of us would use it, better to see a real world application view on the impact than read piles of gibberish of isolated technical theories that would seldom play a role in real world application. There are several more videos of Bill using the Impact,take time to watch a few or all of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M544zXmI1uA

Remember the Racer

Everyone better remember the reviews of the racer machine and whom was hyping it to unrealist levels!
I distinctly remember someone stating you didn't even have to walk around- that just by waving the coil around that targets would appear!!
Fool me once-shame on you
Fool me twice--- I don't think so!
I'll wait for users to get any newer machine now!

Digging parks is a no go around most of the UK, most of it was shallow as well, so his videos are of little interest to myself.
The info TNSS was giving out i felt was far more informative as to how the Impact works and how it might perform on my hunting grounds.
I've yet to witness a decent video do far of the Impact where you see unedited video from start to finish on a small deep target in poor 3-4 bar ground, this was the downfall of the R2 for myself and many others.

Digging parks is a no go around most of the UK, most of it was shallow as well, so his videos are of little interest to myself.
The info TNSS was giving out i felt was far more informative as to how the Impact works and how it might perform on my hunting grounds.
I've yet to witness a decent video do far of the Impact where you see unedited video from start to finish on a small deep target in poor 3-4 bar ground, this was the downfall of the R2 for myself and many others.

Well stick with him, maybe he will answer your questions, I don't think he answered your last question but I am not following too close. It simply doesn't interest me yet. It's too bad you can't hunt parks. That is where 98% of my hunting is done but I am going to be hunting old homestead sites, farm fields more often this year. If I had the history and vast variety that your digging, I suspect I would get with the deep detecting program. Good luck and many finds in your pouch.

Park hunts are allowed here.

Digging is a no no, but probing is not. So far no one has called me on my lesche probe. I actually just dig dirt piles around the park when the do a tear out, ground is too hard and dry right now. But when they start watering, it will be real fun. The tot lots do provide enough finds to keep me interested. But I like relics and rings. Seem with the three different frequency's you could use the Impact for more that just parks. Also searching where you will the rings is important too.

Garret, Fisher, and Minelab have spoiled me rotten. So when I see some of the videos on the Impact some things pop out that turn me off. With that said, I am seeing finds that match my hunts. Im waiting for some good videos also on coils and target selection. TNSS goes way deep into it, and is very informative. But Im not ready to jump on the bandwagon yet. My whites TRX pin pointer was a beast and a detector in itself.

I think a few digs with double d and concentric coils would be great. Folks want to see depth also. It may take some time before enough folks post. Thanks for sharing.

Wish i could hunt parks, my nearest park has a 12th century moat outpost from the nearby castle, loads of history mixed in with pull tabs!
I wouldn't beat the guy for giving out info, we can choose what we read.
What i have noticed is that i've not seen one video of a head 2 head against any of the top end detectors, plenty of talk about how good the Impact is compared to other detectors etc but no evidence in real live hunting to back it up. My guess is you won't see any head 2 heads until the general public get their hands on the Impact.

Digging is a no no, but probing is not. So far no one has called me on my lesche probe. I actually just dig dirt piles around the park when the do a tear out, ground is too hard and dry right now. But when they start watering, it will be real fun. The tot lots do provide enough finds to keep me interested. But I like relics and rings. Seem with the three different frequency's you could use the Impact for more that just parks. Also searching where you will the rings is important too.

Garret, Fisher, and Minelab have spoiled me rotten. So when I see some of the videos on the Impact some things pop out that turn me off. With that said, I am seeing finds that match my hunts. Im waiting for some good videos also on coils and target selection. TNSS goes way deep into it, and is very informative. But Im not ready to jump on the bandwagon yet. My whites TRX pin pointer was a beast and a detector in itself.

I think a few digs with double d and concentric coils would be great. Folks want to see depth also. It may take some time before enough folks post. Thanks for sharing.

I am looking forward to seeing 20khz used at tot lots. It will tell more than other frequencies since none of the other are suited for shallow coin/jewelry hunting.if a single penny skews reading on three quarters super shallow, what it going to be like with added depth ?????????????

Back
Top Bottom