Pictures, HOW????

Hey Bill...I take them with my phone, and then email them to my home based computer address..I can see if they are any good and pop them into 'my pictures' file. Resized 'small' so as not to overload the Forum MB constraints...then, doing a post, click attachments, add pictures...you can add more under the edit function if you wish...its just a bit of practice to see what works for you and your system...

I take pictures on my iPhone and then iCloud transfers them to my mac and then I use resizeimage.net to make the picture smaller and then I upload :)

I rarely take pictures when I hunt, because my phone has a problem where it sometimes turns off when you use the camera. Unfortunately, you need a power source to wake it up again and I'm too lazy to bring a power pack and cable along so I just take pictures at home.

Thanks gang.
Mud, yours sounds to be the simplest one for me to work on.
I have a foreign coin I found a while ago, about dime size, gold in color, weighs about nothing but the year is 2026!!!!!!
maybe some kind of Chinese coin
tats the one i'll try the post a pic with
thanks again

Hey Bill...I take them with my phone, and then email them to my home based computer address..I can see if they are any good and pop them into 'my pictures' file. Resized 'small' so as not to overload the Forum MB constraints...then, doing a post, click attachments, add pictures...you can add more under the edit function if you wish...its just a bit of practice to see what works for you and your system...

Pretty much how I do it too, thanks for the detailed description making it easier for new members to figure out.

I turned location services off for my phone camera

email the pics to myself to reduce the size and save back to phone

Then post them.

I have a magnify app too I use sometimes

I take them with my phone,press paperclip icon after writing in new post then go to documents on my phone and push upload after picking a pic,so easy!

I take them with my phone,press paperclip icon after writing in new post then go to documents on my phone and push upload after picking a pic,so easy!

Thanks metal, I'm getting there. I did get to put a couple into my album.
Need to do some more so I really can find my easiest way.
thanks for the input
Bill:D

Back
Top Bottom