I think gold is following me

romyrome

Elite Member
Seems it's everywhere i go :laughing:. I went out to investigate some areas for tonight's low and walked straight out and over this beauty, 1st target BOOM ! The Streak continues ! and P.S All the stones test GOOD :D :cool:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 406
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 417
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 437
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 403
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 409
:dingding:If wifey saw me bring back that one it would've been lost again!

Nice one! I recently parked in the middle of nowhere where there was a very small low spot at the low tide line. Got out of the Jeep, geared up, turned on the machine, started walking straight down to the low tide line and at the upper tide line hit a big fat Palladium band! Funny part was there was NOTHING not even an iron signal anywhere else around it or even in the low spot. Right place, right time :)

Larry and I are praying for your health. You are an awesome person and a great video maker. We would love to hunt with you someday if you were not 3000 plus miles away LOL!

Congrats Romy! You're in the perfect spot to reap the benefits of Rosa and now Sergio. Send a little of that up here, will ya? I'll do the rest.

R5

Totally jelly. That is just a really great looking ring.

I just got back from a cruise but didn't take my detector. Nothing worse than sitting on a beach, that you know isn't detected as hard as ours are, and not having your machine!

BCD

Romy, it's understandable.... I gave you my Karma.. How do I know? Because my Gold SUCKS now. I barely pull enough for a #3 at Jack N the Box .... :(

Romy, it's understandable.... I gave you my Karma.. How do I know? Because my Gold SUCKS now. I barely pull enough for a #3 at Jack N the Box .... :(

I miss jack in the box. Lol

Nice score Romy.

“You’re on a gravy train with biscuit wheels” - Big Ern McCracken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:dingding:If wifey saw me bring back that one it would've been lost again!
Ya i could see that for sure i love the stone too:D
Nice one! I recently parked in the middle of nowhere where there was a very small low spot at the low tide line. Got out of the Jeep, geared up, turned on the machine, started walking straight down to the low tide line and at the upper tide line hit a big fat Palladium band! Funny part was there was NOTHING not even an iron signal anywhere else around it or even in the low spot. Right place, right time :)

Larry and I are praying for your health. You are an awesome person and a great video maker. We would love to hunt with you someday if you were not 3000 plus miles away LOL!
Ya crazy how that works sometimes right its like a divining rod type thing, icant tell ya how many times thats happened to me, bless you and Larry as i need all the prayers i can get ;) and it takes one to know one thats what i say :cool: bless you guys
Congrats Romy! You're in the perfect spot to reap the benefits of Rosa and now Sergio. Send a little of that up here, will ya? I'll do the rest.

R5
ya you know it ;) and ya once i get my fill i will do that ;)

Now Theres a beauty! Wonder what that blue stone is? I also wonder what that ring would appraise for? Good onya Romy!
Thanks mud and my guess is sapphire and if so i think a pretty penny :D
another sweet find- you are HOT my friend
Thanks joe seems this time of year i always go on a streak :D love it :yes:

Totally jelly. That is just a really great looking ring.

I just got back from a cruise but didn't take my detector. Nothing worse than sitting on a beach, that you know isn't detected as hard as ours are, and not having your machine!

BCD
Thanks Dawg it really is i love the blue stone, i hope its a sapphire :D and oh man ya that would have been driving me nuts :no:

Holy Cow, that's a beauty! Congrats!!!
Thanks Vermonster
Location is key, Congratulations Romy!
Tthanks metaladdict your so right, we may not get to dig 1700's & 1800's coins but people sure like there gold over here.
Wow, what a fantastic ring! Congrats.
Thanks saltshaker :D :yes:
Awesome find! If there is one problem to have that is the one you want. Gold magnet.
Thanks WildDigger you know that aint a bad problem to have ;)
Nice being in the gold train! Congrats!
Man it really is :D lady luck and karma are on my side :D
Keep following that inner voice of yours Romy- you are on quite the roll! Congrats on the mini Hope Diamond! :yes:
Thanks George looks like some more shots at the goods are headed our way.
That is one beautiful ring! Are the stones diamond & sapphire?
yes the diaomds are real but i guess its a sapphire idk i will have to get it looked at but thanks Princess ;)

I'm sorry Kevin dang bud well i will give it back once i score me a rolex :lol: Deal ?
I miss jack in the box. Lol

Nice score Romy.

“You’re on a gravy train with biscuit wheels” - Big Ern McCracken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hhhahahah me too lol Thanks Swinglow i really am and hope it keeps coming :cool:

Stunning find!
Thanks Jack !

Back
Top Bottom