Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Kellyco Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Research and Getting Permission

Old 10-10-2018, 02:20 PM

Default permission granted!!

The house in question was built in 1902-. its since been added on but the original structure still exists. adjoining to the house is a strip of woods where the homeowner said used to be some old chicken coups. the coups are gone but some small structures still remain. dates un-known. off the strip of woods sits a small stream and a boneyard(cemetery) dates late 1700 to 1800. of course I have respect for the dead so that will be off limits but the surrounds will be in play. all this is off road which is great. she will allow me to park in her driveway

nox 800-.

i'll do as much research as possible before going in .... this is my first permission so any pointers, ??

Old 10-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by freddyttt View post
... so any pointers, ??
Well, all I can say is: Since you are from NJ, we expect the subsequent show & tell to be peppered with LC's, colonial coppers, cobs, busts, etc.... OK ?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Elite Member

Wow ! Congratulations ! This almost sounds to good to be true .Make sure it's not the old Bates Motel !

1 members found this post helpful.