Getting Excited

B00kemdano

I ordered a Lesche tool yesterday, so I'm excited about that.

But I'm also excited to hunt my brother's yard this weekend. He lives in an old mill house built in the '20s. The whole neighborhood was built for the mill, which is shut down, but still standing.

I hope we will have the opportunity to hunt the park area and poke around outside the mill.

I hope my tool arrives before I leave!

Sounds like a awesome place to detect. You will love the lesche. :yeah:

you have a powerful setup:

AT PRO
PROPOINTER
LESCHE DIGGER..

now practice and practice, bench tests, test gardens, and just get out and detect everywhere you can.

Thanks! I've been practicing whenever I can. I hadn't been using the headphones, but today I put them on and got some practice with them. I found a bullet in the backyard, about 6" down under some rocks, I was pretty happy about that. Still having some trouble recognizing the difference between a quarter and a tin can, though, so I'll keep recovering everything that sounds good. :yes:

Can't wait to hit that mill area!

Hunted for a few hours today in the Mill area. Found a pocketful of change: a quarter, some pennies, nothing special. Lots of recyclable trash, two more toy cars... but then....

In the back corner of my brother's yard... a 1941 Mercury dime!!!! My first really exciting find! I was giddy! :P It's in really good shape, too. I'll post a picture as soon as I can get a clear pic.

1941 W Mercury Dime

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

I think it's in pretty darn good condition. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom