getting exited

michaell

Well I'm about to upgrade from a f2 3 coils to a at pro I've already talked to Bart any tips I've done months of reasearch and the at seems like the biggest bang for buck plus a majority fave

I guess you explained to Bart what you hunt for. Because the type of machine makes all the difference. Bart would tell you his opinion on what you should have. I have the pro also. Good machine. CONGRATS!

Ya I asked Bart about the gold and pro and I'm a park guy and the at hits better on coins wile gold is better on low conductors which makes it hit better on aluminum and other stuff I don't like it better on gold and relics though

Congrats on the upgrade! I'm new to the hobby and starting out with the ATP. It's an awesome machine. I would consider getting the 5X8 coil if you haven't. It separates awesome in trashy sites. I would also suggest watching all of Garrett's instructional videos for some good tips. GL and HH!

Bart is a great guy...

Very good dealer with Bart at Big Boys. Purchased from him a while back - very knowledgeable...

Congrats on your new machine. I got my ATP from Bart about a 10 days back. First time out I bagged a small silve ring. I would suggest the small coil as well.

Congrats on the upgrade! I'm new to the hobby and starting out with the ATP. It's an awesome machine. I would consider getting the 5X8 coil if you haven't. It separates awesome in trashy sites. I would also suggest watching all of Garrett's instructional videos for some good tips. GL and HH!

Don't get in a hurry for the 5x8, unless you hunt in a dump. The stock coil will be all you need, if you give it time.....best bang for the buck! I am sure others will chime in...just learn the detector for now and it will also build your shoulders...lol!

From your title "Getting Exited" I thought your post was going to be about you getting thrown off a property. Now I realize you meant to say "Getting Excited". Misleading typo (lol) but congrats on the machine.

Back
Top Bottom