Totlot GOLD!!!

Totlotting isn't as glamorous as digging dropped 3 ringers at an old Civil War site, but it is still rewarding. Great hunt!

BCD

All KT's gold finds came from totlots, when He was able to hunt them! Gold rings, Necklaces, and earrings! Cashing all that goodness in allowed KT to purchase His Royal ATPro! :laughing::laughing:

So the Royal Crown is off to YOU! Great start on grabbing some quick Totlot gold! :D:D

Moms take off rings for event,exercise,swing.....ear ring falls out. Necklace gets broke.....Suspect young lovers loose a lot in the park too.

I find more metallic condom wrappers in tot-lots than gold, sometimes they’re gold foil colored :shock: makes me wonder why I wasn’t ever playing on the slides in my youth....

Thanks, all!

KT, I'm very glad to see your post. It's been a while! I hope you don't mind my encroachment on the royal grounds. If you'd let me know to whom I might speak to obtain a royal grant to hunt in your domain, I'd be very appreciative. :yes:

I wish that were the case for me! This is my first totlot gold, and I've spent a lot of time in them. Usually nothing but clad, gum wrappers, and the odd fidget spinner. :yes:

The trick is to go every day, early in the am. Dont hunt hard, just hit quickly and move on. Keep your eyes open.

Melt value of roughly $68 dollars, if I'm not mistaken. Sure is more efficient than digging 272 quarters, and looks nicer too. But the real value is in finding that first gold one. Still looking for mine.

Back
Top Bottom