ABC Television looking for the ultimate Treasure Hunting Family!

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
Hi guys and gals, just got this email and thought some of you might be interested, since we don't qualify. I have seen this show once and it was kind of fun. Anyway, the email looks legit as far as I can tell. If you get selected please let everyone know so we can watch ;)

Greetings Treasure Hunters!

My name is Daniel Markell and I am the Casting Producer for the hit show Wife Swap on ABC! Perhaps you have seen it! We are currently looking to feature an amazing family with huge personalities that love adventure and Hunting for buried treasure!

Incase you are unfamiliar with the show, the premise of Wife Swap is that one parent from each household swaps places for seven days to experience how another family runs their lives. It is an incredible family experience and opportunity to both learn and teach different family values. The show is a fascinating story of what happens when two married couples see themselves and their spouses in a whole new light. The New York Post says, "It should be called ?Life Swap? because it's not just the wives who learn something here. It's the families." The only requirement for applying is that you are married (or living together) With at least one child over the age of 6 and under 18 living at home!

Also, not that money is an incentive but the family that is selected receives $20,000 and there is a $1,000 finders fee if you refer us an amazing family that makes the show. This is a Nationwide Casting and any additional exposure you can bring would be greatly appreciated!

So If you or any one else you know is up for the experience of a lifetime, please feel free to contact me to find out how to apply for the show today!

Best regards,

Daniel Markell

Daniel Markell | Casting Producer | Wife Swap
RDF USA| 440 9th Avenue| 11th Floor| New York| NY 10001
tel. + 1 212 404 1431| fax. + 1 212 404 1423
[email protected] | www.rdfusa.com

I wouldnt want anyone knowing who I was if I were in a treasure hunting family, let alone being put on national TV. ;)

Good point Bajanick, who wants to reveal all of your treasuring hunting spots, and metal detecting secrets to National TV?

I think it would be more fun just finding a ring worth 20 grand.

I contacted them. It's legit .... it's for Wife Swap though not a new treasure hunting show. Any one interested will have to do what they do on the show... swap wives !! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom