1846 permission turns up sterling and two rings

pryan67

Forum Supporter
Went back to my Aunt's house today with my friend and we each found a ring...mine I believe is copper and HUGE, his was likely silver plated. We each found a couple of toy cars, but the find of the day was a sterling silver (marked Rogers sterling) child's fork with the alphabet on it. We also found a pendant of some sort, and I found what I believe to be a button, but I'm open to suggestions. Picture of possible button forthcoming (the one I have is blurry). I think it looks like there's a face on it.

I'm going to do some research on the "good luck" ring...it was a fun find. It rang up as a 99 on the AT Pro

Attachments

• IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 433
Someone was unlucky to lose that ring :lol: looks huge too(?)

Other ring is cool looking too. But the fork! Awesome fork!

Nice hunting!

Some great finds, congrats! Theres gotta be some old coins in there too.

Some great variety, but I agree, that fork is totally cool!!!! Great finds!

Thanks all...I really love the fork.

Here's a picture of the thing I think may be a button.....it looks like a "panda face" to me.

Attachments

• IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 190
That horse shoe ring is a unlucky ring,,, For it to be lucky the open end of horse shoe should be pointing up to catch good luck and hold it in,,,, When the open end is pointing down all the good luck will fall out,,,, :shock:,,,, :?:

Nice finds!!! Love the fork.......I don't seem to be able to find anything like that unless it's just plated. Congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom